dBs Music | Student Reviews

98 dBs Music reviews

• dBs Music
Charlotte

BA (Hons) Electronic Music Production

I couldn't recommend dBs highly enough. Its the best decision i'v made in my life and it will contribute to my career hugely. I have developed in a number of ways and feel more inspired than ever. The tutors are brilliant, iv had the best time of my life!

David

BA (Hons) Electronic Music Production

i've never been a huge academic but the support i've had has made the experience a really lovely one, especially with big written pieces which tend to stress me out. All in all i can never thank the staff and tutors enough for their kindness and helpfulness

LJ
Leon jordan

FdA Music & Audio Technology

I’m enjoying everything, the city has a very good night life and I enjoy going out a lot. Studying at dBs is also fun as I enjoy what I am studying. I also live with 4 of my friends from home which is good.

Daniel

BA (Hons) Electronic Music Production

It's been stressful but good, pushing to work hard, in the field we want to go into and more. The modules tackle a wide range possibilities that surround electronic music production from visual media, to music for the personal profile as well as even more abstract and experimental and innovative approaches. The one thing I would like more of, is just simple production lessons, where we watch and learn compositional and production tips. Music Theory is definately one aspect I would liked to be more informed in.

Jake

BA (Hons) Music Production & Sound Engineering

been a really fun experience, i have enjoyed meeting people which has lead to them becoming some of my closest friends and colleagues it has helped me focus on what i want to focus on

Jacob

FdA Music & Audio Technology

Extremely enjoyable and beneficial to my education and understanding in the field of work I plan to follow. This course has the most modules that relate to the profession I want to pursue, which is the main reason why i decided to do it. I'm learning transferable skills with industry level equipment to be able to comfortably advance into to the industry.

Kyran

BA (Hons) Electronic Music Production

Its been really good and ive learnt so much and still have loads to learn, teacher's are always there to help when it's needed which is good, the course focuses on a lot of areas as well.

TB
Taylor Brett

BA (Hons) Electronic Music Production

It has been a much better experience than previous courses. Well structured with other good students and tutors. All tutors are friendly and supportive and make an effort to ensure that all students are on track and have a good understanding of there studies

BA (Hons) Music Production & Sound Engineering

My overall university experience has been interesting. I didn't imagine it to be like this and sometimes I have more fun with my other friends who went to uni before me then i do at uni itself. I wish I could have joined societies and met more people or experienced more however i couldn't pay the fare to get out to Marjon. i wish there was more unique content to our module, that I couldn't have simply learned from a book or online. I feel like I'm not getting my moneys worth for my tuition fee as I am barely taught or seen by a lecturer and only mostly essays for a practical based course. I also feel that we aren't treated as seriously as we should be, due to this feeling like a college course as opposed to a university degree. These factors have caused me to question my choice in the course and university.

Isaiah

BA (Hons) Electronic Music Production

My overall university experience has been amazing. Not only have I known some of my peers since College and School but i have also had the chance to make new ones, which is vital as i feel that if your social wellbeing is kept at the right level, you will feel more willing to do the work set by the tutors.