dBs Music | Student Reviews

98 dBs Music reviews

• dBs Music
Jacob

BA (Hons) Music Production & Sound Engineering

Loving it - the course, tutors, facilities and other students are great. Lots to learn and I'm looking forward to learning more. The one thing I think the university could benefit from is having more social events as it can be difficult to meet people from other courses.

Duncan

BA (Hons) Electronic Music Production

The centre could do with letting student use the equipment in terms of only being allowed 3 hrs a week to use. The staff are friendly and great and do there best.

Oli

BA (Hons) Electronic Music Production

Dbs in Plymouth is a great university, not only does it give students the chance to work with industry professionals but also to work with the most cutting edge facilities not to include a great access to a wide range of information and academic works. Overall my experience at Dbs to say the least has been a ride and a journey. Studying music is not something many people have the privilege to do and within todays arts industry there is a high rate of quality which needs to be reached. Dbs a great place to study if you are interested in pushing the boundaries and innovating in areas which may just be seeking that. I would definitely recommend it to anyone seeking to improve their knowledge and understanding on both a technical and creative level. Students are given the opportunity to study what the love the most and should consider themselves very lucky.

BA (Hons) Music Production & Sound Engineering

my overall university experience has been different to how I thought it would go. visualized being more acetic and heads in books however I am on a creative course. on that note however I do feel like I am struggling and don't understand everything when others around me are. leaving me to worry am I good enough anymore. the university is good at going me support, however I expected to be excelling better then I am. and though I am doing well and I am learning I hate to think that I am acting my money for a piece of paper

Dan

BA (Hons) Electronic Music Production

Incredible, I would always recommend DBS Music Plymouth as an amazing institute of music education. The knowledge coming from the staff is worth the price of admission alone

Jay

BA (Hons) Music Production & Sound Engineering

The experience I have had with this uni is incredibly good and I love every single second of being there. All of the staff and students are friendly and helpful no matter what you are stuck on

Sacha

BA (Hons) Music Production & Sound Engineering

I’m in my final year and my overall university experience has been mixed, though I think what says it all is that I’ll be sad when it is over. I am already looking into a masters.

Graham

dBs Music

BA (Hons) Top Up Year: Music Production & Sound Engineering or Electronic Music Production

The overall experience gained from university has been very good. some highlights have been the friends which I have made. The course of which I am completing is great and it helps push my enthusiasm for music and has made me enjoy academia further than what I would have once expected.

Mate

dBs Music

I love it, and can't wait to get back from winter break. I love being in school, be surrounded by musicians and learn not just from the teachers but from anyone in uni. I would also highly recommend to new students to attend on the freshers week, where new friendships are born every year.

dBs Music

It is a great experience in your life. Do not study course if it only about the money you think of. Take it as an opportunity to improve your skills, find good friend or two, no need to hang out with everyone if it is not your cup of tea. Few good bonds are better than Ok with everyone. After finishing it there is no push to go find work in the industry anyway. It is your life and no one can force you. Be honest with yourself and make your own life choices.