dBs Music | Student Reviews

98 dBs Music reviews

• dBs Music

BA (Hons) Music Production & Sound Engineering

Overall I have been impressed with the quality of the teaching, the engagement on the course and the opportunity to work with other people on a similar journey to yourself. I would definitely recommend the university to a freind

BA (Hons) Music Production & Sound Engineering

I am not sure I want to continue the course after first year. This is not down to the course itself but to my own personal requirements. The university and tutors have been very supportive in helping me figure this out. Despite this, it has been a great learning experience and I have gained many valuable skills to take onwards with me.

BA (Hons) Music Production & Sound Engineering

Been alright however in terms of "The Uni Experience" you don't really get that because it's just music heads so stuff like societies don't exist at the uni. It's great to be at a uni where everyone wants to do the same thing with similar interests!

Jodie

BA (Hons) Music Production & Sound Engineering

So far I have thoroughly enjoyed myself. There have been stressful times of course, but generally when I've been on top of my work I have been very comfortable with the topics we've covered. The tutors are friendly and helpful and the students are all very accepting of each other. The modules are so interesting and informative and the studio access is priceless and something I strive to take advantage of while I'm still at university.

Jordan

BA (Hons) Music Production & Sound Engineering

Overall the course has been great, I can’t believe how fast 3 years has gone to be honest. I met some incredibly talented people whilst on the course who I will no doubt keep in contact with after the course has finished. In terms of learning, I am approaching the end of the degree with a lot more confidence within myself and the skill set that I have acquired whilst here at dbs. I have also built up some great relationships with the lecturers which I will continue to keep in contact with after I graduate. Currently a masters degree is on the table so there is a definite option that I will continue to study at dbs for that and really focus in on the craft and build a successful future out of it.

DG
dan garry

BA (Hons) Music Production & Sound Engineering

Great, not your typical student experience - which is great for me. Very easy to meet like-minded people. The only downside is maybe a lack of social events within the uni.

BA (Hons) Electronic Music Production

Very positive, would highly recommend

Miguel

BA (Hons) Electronic Music Production

I like the experience so far

Dan