De Montfort University

• De Montfort University
MS
Muhamed Shamlan

International Business and Marketing MSc

Its a nice university for studying and other activities University has a nice library with all types of facilities

MM
Maksimiliyan Metodiev

Software Engineering BSc (Hons)

The university has great faculties and facilities, and the campus is really good looking. The other students are pretty welcoming, met really great people so far, not only students but lecturers, and staff members. Overall, I'm glad to be a part of DMU.

PO
PRINCESS OKEREKE

Energy Engineering MSc

DMU is a perfect place for student as there is a good lecturer relationship with the student. The university assist student in part time jobs and is a very good place to study sustainability The environment is extremely diverse making it a relaxed place for international student The student union are so helpful that they are ready to direct you properly The school is green making it a center for United Nations SDG I need them to improve in the area of teaching student a particular topics before given them assignments as most of the international student are coming in from countries that are not so sound academically.

JY
Jiawei Yu

Advertising and Marketing Communications BA (Hons)

Not many student actually come to the class, and some tutor not helpful at all. I can say that my experience in this uni is that it developed my self-taught skills

AA
ADESOJI ADESINA

International Business and Management MSc

it might make an excellent study location. Coffee shop. Soft background noise, free wifi, great lighting and a relaxed atmosphere can make a coffee shop a great location to study.the lightning ,wifi can be improved ,clear gutters and bushes to wade-off harmful animals

IG
Ines Galilea

Marketing BA (Hons)

They Help you whenever you need help and they give you good advice.

FA
Favour Akeredolu

Project Management MSc

My Uni is such a great place to study because we have fantastic lecturers. Most of them are good at teaching. I really like their teaching style. However, the worst aspect of my Uni experience is missing my way at the process of getting to school as a new student especially when going through buses. There is no indication to know the bus stop you are stopping. I was actually looking for this opportunity to raise my suggestion. I suggest there should be a write up like a flash light in the buses displaying the particular bus stop at every point they get there . .I think this will help new students that have to take bus not to be frustrated at the beginning. The moment someone drops at the wrong bus stop even Google map cannot help the person. I'm speaking from experience.

MS
Md Sihab Uddin

Intelligent Systems and Robotics MSc/PG Dip/PG Cert

Best for outlook and environment I still searching for the worsts aspects

PV
Panita Vivathananusorn

Master of Business Administration MBA (Global)

university staff are very nice and helpful. The facilities such as library is clean and tidy.

SA
Shahbaz Ali

International Business and Finance MSc

My experience with my university is too good and also I'm enjoying my first year of my higher studies, all the facilities, staff and technology is too good. Just one thing is not enough that I feel, please share the attendance summary with all the students on monthly basis.