1,022 De Montfort University reviews

• De Montfort University
Katie

Architecture BA (Hons)

Even though majority of my education this year has been online, I have had a very good experience. All my teachers put a lot of time and effort into everything they do and it had made online uni much more rewarding for me

Saga

De Montfort University

Great. Yes it’s been online but the tutors and mentors have done such a good job with online activities and workshops and being so wonderful and understanding!

Jak

De Montfort University

Biomedical Science BSc (Hons)

This year, although online, has been very similar in its structure and wellness as year 1. The online lectures and session I have are almost exactly the same as last year. They have been regular and on our timetable as usual, and our sessions made available on our BlackBoard systems. The lecturers have been available during usually office hours to answer al of our emails and Teams messages which has been helpful especially around exam time . The quality of the content sometimes can take a dip depending on people’s internet strength. The lab practicals have also been relatively non existent which is a shame as that usually makes up a big part of our course.

Neena

Film Studies BA (Hons)

My overall experience could have been better considering the circumstances but I feel like both students and lecturers have tried to make the best of the situation.

Godfrey

De Montfort University

Aeronautical Engineering BEng (Hons)

Overall my experience has been positive as I've received plenty of support in terms of online work. The only thing that's stopping this from being a 5-star review is that I think more support could've been provided especially considering I'm doing a practical course. But overall I don't have any complaints.

Priya

Law LLB LLB (Hons)

I have had an excellent experience at the university. Lecturers were usually available to speak to and provided good support, especially with the assessments and exams. The lectures and seminars were clear and easy to understanding. Learning material were provided both in person and online. The move to online learning was easier than anticipated and extra help was provided to ensure the students get the most out of their learning.

Shabaz

De Montfort University

Biomedical Science BSc (Hons)

The overall experience has been horrible! Being in final year especially. Virtual learning is very difficult, no one can stare at a computer/laptop screen for 7 hours of the day without being distracted , so many system issues. The university portal not working.

Belinda

Design Crafts BA (Hons)

I have loved studying at De Montfort, and I would recommend Design Crafts to anyone wanting to be creative and trying things you’ve never done before. The staff and technicians are lovely and make learning a joy!

Dikran

Education Practice MA/PG Dip/PG Cert

Over all i guess this year was just okay, nothing special. The tuition fees though are completely off the charts, compared to the fact that we just got an online course basically.

My

De Montfort University

Forensic Science BSc (Hons)

It has been a tough year some of the aid we’ve been given has been brilliant and verry helpfull but that hasn’t been the case for everything some of the assignments haven’t been well explained at all