David Game Higher Education (DGHE)

6 David Game Higher Education (DGHE) reviews

• David Game Higher Education (DGHE)
TT
Teodora Toteva

BA (Hons) Visual Communication (Top-Up)

I think art and design student should not be based in the basement. The higher education student do not have own canteen and we can not sit down at the college students one which is uncomfortable, because we need to wait outside if we order.

JR
Jaroslaw Rozkocha
First gen student

Pearson BTEC HND Diploma Level 5 Business

Very good Teaching approach. Professional approach Friendly staff. Overall great experience

MG
Monalisa Guguian

Pearson BTEC HND Diploma Level 5 Public Services

Great place to study

AV
Andreea Voaides

Pearson BTEC HND Diploma Level 5 Public Services

Studying at David Game Higher Education Centre was one of the best choices I have ever made! I really feel like I'm part of a great community, where there is always someone to help and be there for you. Teachers are very dedicated, making ther job with great passion (being one of the reasons why I go with so much interest and curiosity at classes). They are very supportive with our assignments, giving us constantly feedback on our work. In addition, the other stuff that offers support with mental health and wellbeing, career advice, library and IT services are really helpful for us. Overall I have a very good experience with this institution and I am definitely recommend it to other students.

Anna

BA (Hons) Visual Communication (Top-Up)

It was a great opportunity for me to study at David Game College and to learn more about the world of Photography. DGHE helped me not only to develop a lot of new skills and knowledge but also helped me to grow as a person. These two years gave me all that I needed to approach my goals and become more confident. I would like to say a big Thank you to all lecturers and admin staff of David Game College for their support and hard work during these two years!

Alexandra

BA (Hons) Business Management (Top-Up)

We received various support on any matters we had, feasible course structure through blended learning ! Excellent experience, considering the pandemic situation! I recommend DGHE college to anyone interested in studying, aspiring to a career as it provides great opportunities , well structured courses that are taught by assessors with vast experience in the field!