Student reviews of CU Coventry

So far, so good

PT
Preslava Tsenkova

CU Coventry

It is deffinitely challenging before all.It has learnt me a lot so far. However it can be hard at times and you need to work mainly with yourself for overcoming the obstacles.

James

CU Coventry

Coventry University College students have very restricted access to university resources. Students are unable to access computers, access the student union building, and borrow books from the library. CUC students usually feel very excluded from university life.

TM
Tanooj Mehra

CU Coventry

Amazing! It's been a big cultural change for me, since I am from India. It has changed my perspective and motivates me everyday to get further and further ahead in life.

Mayowa

CU Coventry

It's been alright academically speaking but not as much as in the social aspect. I wish there were more social activities for students apart from parties. It would help to get a well rounded uni experience.

Nicole

CU Coventry

My university experience has been phenomenal. Meeting amazing people and interacting with lecturers who motivate and push you to do better has made my experience that bit better.

KO
Kieran O'Connor

CU Coventry

My overall university experience has been good, the course can be hard at times, by the tutors help out. the food at the university as good. The support team that I have dealt with have helped me.

Biological and Chemical Sciences BSc (Hons) Degree

Coventry University college is part of Coventry Uni...so your degree is awarded to you by Coventry Uni but you're taught by CUC. I'm doing the biological and chemical science course and so far so good. The course itself is interesting and it isn't as hard as i thought it would be (maybe not challenging enough?). The lecturers, tutors, lab technicians are all amazing. They are so helpful and supportive and the teaching is exellent. Marking assignments and giving feedback is on point and communication in general with staff is exellent. Resources aren't that great but its by no means terrible. There are several IT rooms and laptops that can be on loan. Library is so small theres hardly anything in there though...so you'd have to find books elsewhere. We don't move around much...CUC is all in just one building as far as i know. Four floors of labs, seminar rooms, lecture rooms, IT rooms, the LRC and the canteen(bleurgh). I don't even know if CUC has a student union but if it does, its nothing like the Cov uni one (which is great). One of the things I like about CUC (and cov uni) is that its in the city centre which means everything is nearby. Loads of food places, shops and stuff everywhere. Unlike birmingham where I'm from, its pretty quiet here so you don't have to rub elbows with anyone or stand in ques(sp?).