CU Coventry | Student Reviews

12 CU Coventry reviews

• CU Coventry
Chris

Engineering Foundation Year

Overall I’m happy with my experience at CU Coventry. Although it’s only been in an online teaching environment, I believe they’ve provided great support for my exams and assignments so far.

Sahar

Applied Biosciences Foundation Year

Its just a poor experience especially cause of covid aswell. And lack of support from tutors makes it harder to understand any information from the modules and poor food in the cafe and expensive

Jay

CU Coventry

Early Childhood Development and Learning BA (Hons)

Wish I never accepted their offer and id advise for future students to do good research on universities before accepting their offer.

John
13 Aug 19

CU Coventry

EXTREMELY POOR - do not pay money to go here, you are better off at home learning by yourself. It is so terrible I hardly have words to describe it. I have never studied in a place with such little interest in academia and learning, the only interest is money. The whole thing is a joke and shouldn't be considered a University at all.

So far, so good

CU Coventry

It is definitely challenging before all.It has learnt me a lot so far. However it can be hard at times and you need to work mainly with yourself for overcoming the obstacles.

CU Coventry

Coventry University College students have very restricted access to university resources. Students are unable to access computers, access the student union building, and borrow books from the library. CUC students usually feel very excluded from university life.

CU Coventry

Amazing! It's been a big cultural change for me, since I am from India. It has changed my perspective and motivates me everyday to get further and further ahead in life.

CU Coventry

It's been alright academically speaking but not as much as in the social aspect. I wish there were more social activities for students apart from parties. It would help to get a well rounded uni experience.

CU Coventry

My university experience has been phenomenal. Meeting amazing people and interacting with lecturers who motivate and push you to do better has made my experience that bit better.