CU Coventry

FA
Faizan Akbar
First gen student

Applied Biosciences HND

The place regarding location as well as study its awsome its provide you all the basic facilities

Chris

Engineering Foundation Year

Overall I’m happy with my experience at CU Coventry. Although it’s only been in an online teaching environment, I believe they’ve provided great support for my exams and assignments so far.

Sahar

Applied Biosciences Foundation Year

Its just a poor experience especially cause of covid aswell. And lack of support from tutors makes it harder to understand any information from the modules and poor food in the cafe and expensive

1 people found this helpful

Jay

Early Childhood Development and Learning BA (Hons)

Wish I never accepted their offer and id advise for future students to do good research on universities before accepting their offer.

John
13 Aug 19

EXTREMELY POOR - do not pay money to go here, you are better off at home learning by yourself. It is so terrible I hardly have words to describe it. I have never studied in a place with such little interest in academia and learning, the only interest is money. The whole thing is a joke and shouldn't be considered a University at all.

Krystsztof

So far, so good

PT
Preslava Tsenkova

It is definitely challenging before all.It has learnt me a lot so far. However it can be hard at times and you need to work mainly with yourself for overcoming the obstacles.

Biological and Chemical Sciences BSc (Hons) Degree

Coventry University college is part of Coventry Uni...so your degree is awarded to you by Coventry Uni but you're taught by CUC. I'm doing the biological and chemical science course and so far so good. The course itself is interesting and it isn't as hard as i thought it would be (maybe not challenging enough?). The lecturers, tutors, lab technicians are all amazing. They are so helpful and supportive and the teaching is exellent. Marking assignments and giving feedback is on point and communication in general with staff is exellent. Resources aren't that great but its by no means terrible. There are several IT rooms and laptops that can be on loan. Library is so small theres hardly anything in there though...so you'd have to find books elsewhere. We don't move around much...CUC is all in just one building as far as i know. Four floors of labs, seminar rooms, lecture rooms, IT rooms, the LRC and the canteen(bleurgh). I don't even know if CUC has a student union but if it does, its nothing like the Cov uni one (which is great). One of the things I like about CUC (and cov uni) is that its in the city centre which means everything is nearby. Loads of food places, shops and stuff everywhere. Unlike birmingham where I'm from, its pretty quiet here so you don't have to rub elbows with anyone or stand in ques(sp?).