Student reviews of Craven College

8 Craven College reviews

• Craven College

Event Management Foundation Degree

I chose to do the events management course at Craven College, after studying hospitality, and working in events, and realising how much I enjoyed the organization and fun involved with the process. The last year at craven has been amazing, I have learnt an incredible amount, and the support from my tutors has been fantastic. I cannot wait to start the new year in September! Thank you to our amazing tutors!!!

Hospitality Business Management FdA

very good and helpful good teachers and refurnish building , lack of parking but future will be more, LRC very good and big and all facilities in place, not very far to town but is on quiet area, bus service to all directions and not very far to National Park with lots of walks and beautiful

Business Management FdSc

This is a fantastic place to study! The quality of teaching and individual care is second to none. I would recommend Craven College to anyone thinking of doing a degree. Just go for it!

Event Management Foundation Degree

I am very Happy with the College and with everything that it has to offer. I have achieved what I have intended to do in my first year. When I first started I had some confidence issues, I can say that they have been resolved, I believe I can do my best under difficult circumstances. (young child) So my confidence level is growing all the time as I pass my modules. I like to be challenged and this course has certainly done that.

Business Management FdSc

I feel that Craven College has allowed me to change as a person and grow to become an adult, and learn along the way. I work full time so I needed a local uni to help me achieve my goal of a DEGREE without lack of money, missing family and huge uni fees. Craven college have friendly and comforting tutors that will help guide and guide you along the way. Without their support I would not have achieved the ultimate goals of a first.

Business Management Foundation Degree

Very supportive tutors with good facilities. Picturesque location. Safe and clean working environment. Good supply of resources in the library. Detailed feedback on grades.

Business Management Foundation Degree

Good safe environment, great helpful tutors. Would recommend for anyone who is looking for support while learning! There are a range of great free resources and the surrounding area is fab.

Business Management FdSc

Great learning environment and excellent tutors. The tutors are always there to help and there are so many resources available. The college facilities are of excellent standard and the surrounding area is very pleasant. Local to where I live therefore the perfect place to study a degree without potentially losing the personal touch by going to a larger university.