Coventry University | Student Reviews

1,302 Coventry University reviews

• Coventry University
Tugce

Coventry University

Civil Engineering BEng (Hons)

Overall my experience was both good and bad staying at home was very nice as I am not a person that goes out a lot, but studying at home was difficult because it caused a loss of motivation and quite stressful due to Covid-19. However my lecturers were very helpful and they made sure that they would provide more support than usual as they knew how difficult it was for us to be studying courses from home as most courses require practical things as well as theory, but I also believe that studying from home is not worth the tuition fees we do pay as sometimes I could not even get in touch with some lecturers to ask for support for assignments.

KEN

Coventry University

Computer Hardware and Software Engineering BEng (Hons)

The reason I chose 4 stars is because I have concerns about job placements. The famous universities located in the UK tend to have better job opportunities than my university. There are some inferiorities compared to other schools, but overall, I think 4 stars is appropriate.

Zainab

Coventry University

Mechanical Engineering BEng (Hons)

Coventry University has attempted to make most of this year and has planed many activities to help make students feel comfortable. The Uni owned accommodation could have made the experience better by having better communication and helplines.

Lizzie

Coventry University

Overall this year has been good, and the tutors have done everything they can to make studying from home as productive as possible. The only thing missing was being able to use facilities (which of course had to be done in accordance to government guidance).

Hafsah

Coventry University

I feel like I had a good experience in my first semester of university as I was able to go in and have live face to face seminars. However I didn’t enjoy the second semester as it was all online.

Chimene

Coventry University

Illustration and Graphics BA (Hons)

This academic year wasn’t that good as the last year, due to having lectures remotely and a lot of limitations. I can’t really say that I had a good academic experience this year because it wasn’t. Overall tutors are always happy to help and aim to respond as soon as they can which is great instead of waiting a few days for a response, so that’s a good outcome from a bad situation.

Aun

Coventry University

International Business (Top-Up) BA (Hons)

During this pandemic Coventry University is still supporting its students and providing classes online and extra curricular activites such as short quizes etc. In difficult times like these students are through out engaged with good mental health.

Hashim

Coventry University

Mechanical Engineering BEng (Hons)

The University experience was heavily effected due to the pandemic and me being a fully online student however I believe future years will be significantly improved.

Roxanne

Coventry University

Mathematics and Statistics BSc (Hons)

Covid has made it hard to feel like you’re at uni but lessons have been somewhat interactive. Not worth 9k but not a terrible experience. Make use of societies to get some social experience

Alexander

Coventry University

Was fun, but the university completely forgot about me and took 6 months to reply to an email of mine. I would recommend Coventry University IF you don't mind a disorganised university.