4 Coventry University London reviews

• Coventry University London
Aziz

Coventry University London

With regards to academic life, I have enjoyed what I have been able to learn and improve my skills e.g. teamwork and presentation, due to the way we are assessed (through team and individual coursework mainly). This has been immensely useful and interesting at the same time. I have met some friendly people in my class, however I have struggled to expand my friendship group beyond this due to there being no societies/clubs for me to join and meet people this way. There were only 1/2 freshers week events where newcomers could come to try and meet new people but apart from this, nothing. Therefore, with regards to extra-curricular, I have been unable to do anything so far, but hopefully this changes next term!

International Human Resource Management MBA

Really happy to be the part of Coventry University London and availing a great opportunity as working as a Student Ambassador. Overall it is a great experience.

International Human Resource Management MBA

Overall, I have really enjoyed the school and the city. I have made some great friends through the High Flyers program and I have found great opportunities at the school and in the city. I know that whether I go on to do a PhD or start working after I'm finished, but I know that whatever I choose I will have full support from the school.

Global Business MBA

It has been mixed so far. The marking and grading system is very erratic and when a student makes a submission you never know what the results are going to be like depending on the tutor or assessor. You could submit a world class work and you would get a weak pass for it and if you are friendly with the tutor it could turn to a distinction. After the marking is over there is no one to address students grievances. You just give up after countless number of emails and all you get are generic emails from the registry.