Student reviews of Coventry University London

6 Coventry University London reviews

• Coventry University London
Aziz

Coventry University London

With regards to academic life, I have enjoyed what I have been able to learn and improve my skills e.g. teamwork and presentation, due to the way we are assessed (through team and individual coursework mainly). This has been immensely useful and interesting at the same time. I have met some friendly people in my class, however I have struggled to expand my friendship group beyond this due to there being no societies/clubs for me to join and meet people this way. There were only 1/2 freshers week events where newcomers could come to try and meet new people but apart from this, nothing. Therefore, with regards to extra-curricular, I have been unable to do anything so far, but hopefully this changes next term!

AA
Arshad Aziz

International Human Resource Management MBA

Really happy to be the part of Coventry University London and availing a great opportunity as working as a Student Ambassador. Overall it is a great experience.

Megan

International Human Resource Management MBA

Overall, I have really enjoyed the school and the city. I have made some great friends through the High Flyers program and I have found great opportunities at the school and in the city. I know that whether I go on to do a PhD or start working after I'm finished, but I know that whatever I choose I will have full support from the school.

Steve

Global Business MBA

It has been mixed so far. The marking and grading system is very erratic and when a student makes a submission you never know what the results are going to be like depending on the tutor or assessor. You could submit a world class work and you would get a weak pass for it and if you are friendly with the tutor it could turn to a distinction. After the marking is over there is no one to address students grievances. You just give up after countless number of emails and all you get are generic emails from the registry.

Coventry University London

Global Business Management BA (Hons)

very poor just looking for money since its new campus but the class activities is quite helpful but if you have chance to go to another uni it will be better for you dont get hype with their offer since its marketing strategy.

21 Jul 15

International Fashion Marketing MSc

This is the worst so called " university" ever. Most of tutors are part time, which means when you have real problems, they won't care. They all have their own companies, and they need your money to support their business. They don't have any good academic background at all. There is no student support or student union at all. So if your still want to get " educated" here, free feel to, but contact with some current and former students for some feedbacks then make the right decision. The programes claimed that there will be internships at the end, but the reality is that there is no such a thing. You only end up with "projects" and " dissertations." and the projects are more likely to help those tutors companies for free. So it is up to you to be the next fool.