Coventry University London

• Coventry University London
GM
Gaurav Mazumdar

Global Business MBA

I loved almost everything here, the only issue I had was the blended learning. If only covid didn’t exist, this wouldn’t have been much of a problem. Other than that, I had a great time

Reviewed: 23 April 2022
IM
Irfan Muhammed

International Project Management MSc

London campus is just a building and in a tight space but have all the facilities ,someone coming to enjoy college life would be restricted between four walls, It could be improved to have more space and free food

SK
Samruddhi Kambre

International Human Resource Management MBA

Being an international student entails travelling to the  another country and exploring it. Obtaining a degree enhances your career opportunities, but it is not the only advantage of attending university. Your degree will not only provide you with the technical knowledge for your dream job, but it will also teach you the necessary soft skills to thrive in the workplace. This ability to communicate with others will have been developed at university if you were required to give presentations at some point during your studies. It helps to improve your ability to interact with others face to face. At university, you'll have met a large number of people, many of whom come from very different backgrounds than your own which helps you to gain knowledge more. University has developed a lot more things in myself and I am glad for that.

LD
Lourdes Dilakshini Victor
First gen student

Management MSc

It's a great place to study which gives us a good atmosphere inside and outside the university. And the staff are very pleasant and kind. They are encouraging the students in their academic and career life. Even if it's small, it gave a very good book to read....that's our library.

GS
Gazal S

International Fashion Marketing MSc

Bad Staff, teaching quality low.

PK
Patricija Krafte
THIRD YEAR

International Fashion Marketing MSc

Small university, staff know everyone by name, it's super personal and comfortable to bring any issues or questions forward. The student union could be improved, I know many larger universities have clubs and sports, and I would like to see a uni yoga club or anything that has sports.

KB
Kwame Budu
THIRD YEAR

BSc Applied Global Marketing

The lecturers and the module structure. However, upon my arrival in this class at the beginning of the semester, I had 2 different sets of expectations. I thought this class would show me all my possibilities and open my eyes to which major I should declare. I did not know how exactly this would happen, but I do not teach at a university. My second thought was that I would not learn anything; that this class would cover basic academic success solutions and strategies that had been preached throughout all my years in high school. Either way, I expected this class to slide by, and do well with little to no effort. I made a lot of assumptions about this class, before even looking at the syllabus, or attending a class. One of them was how easy this class would be; I figured it would be an easy A. In this I was wrong, this class was not at all as easy as I had expected. I had to work significantly harder than I planned. There were many more projects and assignments that I had not accounted for. Even though I had expected the class to be easier, I was able to quickly adjust. I enjoyed this class, even though it require significantly more effort than I had expected. The classroom was a very comfortable environment. I felt respected, and that I could be open about my thoughts with the people in the class. Most of the people were really nice, and I enjoyed meeting them. They reciprocated the same respect and openness as I did, and I really appreciated that. I also found that many people in this class are really interesting and cool people. I am hoping that before summer term is over I have built a foundation of friendship with almost all of them, and see that they are part of my circle of friends after I leave this class. If I were to give advice to incoming college students, I would definitely tell them to make friends with some residents on campus and higher-level students who can help them with learning about college things, like how to get around, tricks and tips about living college life right, how to find good scholarships and maybe get their notes, or textbooks for cheap or free. I would also recommend that they take syllabi seriously because as useless as they were in high school. College students rely heavily on them because the professors make them so the students do not need to ask as many questions. On top of those 2 pieces of advice, it will be crucial for them to learn how to manage their time efficiently. Get Access

CK
Chinmay Kulkarni
First gen student

Global Financial Trading MSc

Best part is it is centrally located in the heart of the city. Good infrastructure, class rooms are big and bright. Helpful staff and good facilities.

AH
Ahsan Hamad

International Project Management MSc

The best part is the staff which is highly professional and helpful. The worst part was pandemic as it was not University's fault and I did not enjoy qnd learned as per my expectations . Overall I am not satisfied with the location of University coz whenever (very few time) i visited university for meetings (final year thesis) I struggled to get into the right place or room .

DO