Student reviews of Cornwall College

• Cornwall College
BG
beau gray

Wildlife Education and Media FdSc

I have enjoyed every moment here at Cornwall College Newquay. Deadlines and assessments are now apart of everyday life and the support that i have been given is above and beyond!

AS
Ashley Shillabeer

Cornwall College

Business Enterprise Management BA (Hons)

It's been great! Very supportive, very helpful and very flexible learning, based on your course, hours and personal situation. Thoroughly recommended to anyone wanting to study in Cornwall

Chloe

Cornwall College

Business Enterprise Management BA (Hons)

Absolutely brilliant The lecturers are brilliant and the course is really interesting. It is nice that members of staff are always really approachable and caring towards our work

Rebecca

Animal Behaviour and Psychology FdSc

The ice breakers at the beginning of the year were really key to enable me to get to know my peers and the people I was living with. Both the academic and personal support is tailor made the transition from college to uni has Brent rally smooth and I am finally seeking help which I have. Essex for a while but haven't been able to access at college before because I wasn't no listened to where as a teacher uni I am.

CH
Claire houghton

Event Management FdA

I like the college life but not at the campus i am in . Others have alot more to offer and are very accessible . It is the wrong campus for the course as we dont engage with whats there anyway

EF
emma frost

Sport, Health and Fitness FdSc

i have had a positive experience, enjoyed my learning journey so far. inspired by some lectures, who really was you to do well. you get a far more personal experience unlike some larger universities. i don't feel like a number, my education is genuinely important to the teachers here

Jess

Sport, Health and Fitness FdSc

University experience to me is great. I keep in contact with people that go to other universities and would much prefer the way of teaching at Cornwall college.

W
Wayne

Sport, Health and Fitness FdSc

Very good experience and the tutors are brilliant. I will be taking the Gina degree at Cornwall College. Other than some improvement to facilities it’s a very well kept college.

James

Cornwall College

I have enjoyed the social aspect of my time in Newquay and living by the sea has been wonderful. However academically this course is severely lacking in terms of both content and quality of lecture with the exception of one lecturer.

11 Jun 15

Marine Science FdSc

I have just finished the first (and last.. For me!) year of my degree. Honest opinion for Cornwall College as a whole... massive let down. The place I studied at was in the middle of refurbishment which was a disaster. A library is meant to be a place of study but how can you concentrate when it is situated next to a canteen. Enough said! The lecturers are friendly and reliable to help out if stuck with work but other than that I kind of wish I never moved away to go to this place!