Cornwall College

9 Cornwall College reviews

• Cornwall College
CH
Claire houghton

I like the college life but not at the campus i am in . Others have alot more to offer and are very accessible . It is the wrong campus for the course as we dont engage with whats there anyway

1 people found this helpful

Chloe

Absolutely brilliant The lecturers are brilliant and the course is really interesting. It is nice that members of staff are always really approachable and caring towards our work

AS
Ashley Shillabeer

It's been great! Very supportive, very helpful and very flexible learning, based on your course, hours and personal situation. Thoroughly recommended to anyone wanting to study in Cornwall

Maisie
First gen student

Applied Zoology and Conservation BSc (Hons)

Uni is in a great location and has contacts with an aquarium and zoo which is good for course and future career. Easy to get hold of tutors and lecturers. As it’s a small campus the student life is limited. There is not on site accommodation so we have to find our own.

Jess

University experience to me is great. I keep in contact with people that go to other universities and would much prefer the way of teaching at Cornwall college.

W
Wayne

Very good experience and the tutors are brilliant. I will be taking the Gina degree at Cornwall College. Other than some improvement to facilities it’s a very well kept college.

BG
beau gray

I have enjoyed every moment here at Cornwall College Newquay. Deadlines and assessments are now apart of everyday life and the support that i have been given is above and beyond!

EF
emma frost

i have had a positive experience, enjoyed my learning journey so far. inspired by some lectures, who really was you to do well. you get a far more personal experience unlike some larger universities. i don't feel like a number, my education is genuinely important to the teachers here

Rebecca

The ice breakers at the beginning of the year were really key to enable me to get to know my peers and the people I was living with. Both the academic and personal support is tailor made the transition from college to uni has Brent rally smooth and I am finally seeking help which I have. Essex for a while but haven't been able to access at college before because I wasn't no listened to where as a teacher uni I am.