11 Coleg Sir Gar reviews

• Coleg Sir Gar
Siân

Photography BA (Hons)

I loved it at Coleg Sir Gâr so much I didn't want to leave! The overall experience of studying there was just about the best 3 years of my life, something I will never forget. A fab warm friendly college who has its students backs! Tutors over flowing with knowledge theyre wanting to share with the students.

Timothy

Photography BA (Hons)

The quality of the equipment available is top notch . The technician ,a talented photographer himself , is a real gentleman who listens to your requirements and helps you . Very approachable . The college is very friendly. Nice place to just chill if need be. The stars of the photography course are the lecturers. The head honcho , lights your fire , here is someone who really loves his profession and art generally. This man is alive , but not overbearing either just keen to get the most out of what you want to do. He is a breath of fresh air of a human being. Someone who has a keen eye on what’s going on in the outside world and makes sure you are connected both with what your doing in your studies but as important helping you get the tools together for when you leave . Charming and kind . this department is switched on it’s been a pleasure to be here.

Adam

Photography BA (Hons)

Brilliant, fantastic and amazing. If I could go back and do it all over again I would in a heart beat. The staff become friends that you can openly talk to about your issues and help push you in the right direction. Since leaving I have completed the Artist in resident, taken part in several exhibitions and been involved in a co art project about isolation and health. I look at everything different to what I done before.

Photography BA (Hons)

Overall a very good and rewarding experience, the main benefit of attending the BA (Hons) Photography course at Coleg Sir Gar is that you will be given the very best support to achieve your goals by lecturers who demand hard work but have a record of achieving the best.

Fashion Design & Construction BA (Hons)

Before I started my degree at Coleg sir gar I had dreamt about a career as a fashion buyer and thanks to this course it became a reality. I have worked in buying for 5 years now and have loved every minute of it. It was all made possible by doing my fashion degree in Carmarthen.

Fashion Design & Construction BA (Hons)

My experience was excellent, I had a great amount of support and thoroughly enjoyed my course. The great amount of one to one tuition helped me learn at a fast pace and I left the degree with a 1st.

Fashion Design & Construction BA (Hons)

Going to uni was a life changing experience for me! It was a roller coaster from start to finish I loved it all! Amazing course taught by amazing tutors! The course covered a wide range of topics that have all been incredibly helpful since Graduating.

Coleg Sir Gar

Fine Art (Painting, Drawing and Printmaking) BA (Hons)

To me, this course has been life changing and life enhancing. My time as a student is actually one of the best periods of my life (and I've led an exciting life!). My only regret is that I cannot afford to take another course at Carmarthen School of Art!

Coleg Sir Gar

Fine Art (Painting, Drawing and Printmaking) BA (Hons)

Awful town, awful course.I would only recommend this course and college to lazy people who want an easy degree or people who are already local to the area and again, do not mind where there degree came from.

Coleg Sir Gar

I'm enjoying it here a lot, atmosphere and people are friendly! I like that I'm learning new stuff and techniques. The uni facilities are usually spacious, could use upgraded macs though, these begin to be a bit slow. The student's union is a valuable source of uni information and help. Uni also offers good learning support for various reasons. I might be able to find a job linked to my course of study, however I'd have to broaden my range of search.