Coleg Sir Gar | Student Reviews

7 Coleg Sir Gar reviews

• Coleg Sir Gar
Justine

Fashion (Apparel Design and Construction) BA (Hons)

Before I started my degree at Coleg sir gar I had dreamt about a career as a fashion buyer and thanks to this course it became a reality. I have worked in buying for 5 years now and have loved every minute of it. It was all made possible by doing my fashion degree in Carmarthen.

Hannah

Fashion (Apparel Design and Construction) BA (Hons)

My experience was excellent, I had a great amount of support and thoroughly enjoyed my course. The great amount of one to one tuition helped me learn at a fast pace and I left the degree with a 1st.

KS
Kai Stewart

Fashion (Apparel Design and Construction) BA (Hons)

Going to uni was a life changing experience for me! It was a roller coaster from start to finish I loved it all! Amazing course taught by amazing tutors! The course covered a wide range of topics that have all been incredibly helpful since Graduating.

AR
Anni Rumble

Coleg Sir Gar

Fine Art (Painting, Drawing and Printmaking) BA (Hons)

To me, this course has been life changing and life enhancing. My time as a student is actually one of the best periods of my life (and I've led an exciting life!). My only regret is that I cannot afford to take another course at Carmarthen School of Art!

Thomas

Coleg Sir Gar

Fine Art (Painting, Drawing and Printmaking) BA (Hons)

Awful town, awful course.I would only recommend this course and college to lazy people who want an easy degree or people who are already local to the area and again, do not mind where there degree came from.

Agi

Coleg Sir Gar

I'm enjoying it here a lot, atmosphere and people are friendly! I like that I'm learning new stuff and techniques. The uni facilities are usually spacious, could use upgraded macs though, these begin to be a bit slow. The student's union is a valuable source of uni information and help. Uni also offers good learning support for various reasons. I might be able to find a job linked to my course of study, however I'd have to broaden my range of search.

Joanna

Coleg Sir Gar

Overall enjoyable experience, but I wish the coursers gave more of what you want to do. I like going to book stores and art stores in Carmarthen. There is also good learning support for various students and problems. The student union is good and they give lots of help and information. One thing which could be improved are the macs.