The Northern School of Art

27 The Northern School of Art reviews

• The Northern School of Art
Arianah

Textiles & Surface Design BA (Hons)

I have loved it. I'm in my first year right now and time has flown by so fast. I'm starting to feel sad that I'll be leaving soon and I just don't want it to end. The studios are a really friendly environment. I've made plenty of friends. The canteen is super tasty and I cant help myself but buy food all the time, and all of the staff are amazing. I love CCAD!!!

Amy

Costume Interpretation with Design BA (Hons)

I have loved it, best three years of my life. CCAD has pushed me and made me grow so much as a person, they have helped me find my passions as well as giving me opportunities to be in the student union and a student governor. this has helped me develop not only my costume skills but my personal and people skills too!

Textiles & Surface Design BA (Hons)

Positive and creative experience to work in, have developed an understanding of design on a professional level. I didn't think that I would ever study at uni while doing my A levels

JL
Jade Lenehan

Illustration for Commercial Application BA (Hons)

I have personally had a great time at university. It can be a bit disorganised at times and I have seen unfairness take place. But for myself, I've had great support and it has taught me a lot of life and illustration skills. The way the course has ran has gotten better as the years went on (im in third year). I wish i had what the lower years have now.

Lucy

I've had the best uni experience, I've enjoyed every minute of it and I really don't want to leave, I've made friends that I think I'll have for the rest of my life, I've made memories. Coming from a small town it has opened my eyes to different people and lifestyles. If I could go back I don't think I would ever choose anywhere else to study.

Textiles & Surface Design BA (Hons)

I have really enjoyed my experience here ,I am enjoying the new techniques learnt here , being direct entry I have had extra sessions to catch up on what I missed from the level4 , i can’t wait to see what else I can learn. it is a walk of fresh air in comparison to my previous study any Newcastle College

Elizabeth

Illustration for Commercial Application BA (Hons)

It has been wonderful, the staff and tutors are always helpful and available. There are lots of clubs to be part of and opportunities to set up societies, I have never had a more supportive and positive social group before. The course content is engaging and informative, I am so happy to be part of this degree. There are so many opportunities and I recommend this university whole heartily.