City, University of London | Student Reviews

294 City, University of London reviews

• City, University of London
Flora

Broadcast Journalism MA

It has been good and I have learnt a lot plus I have been able to make friends in a large city where it can be hard to. I have been connected to media professionals so hopefully will get good job prospects out of it.

Mohamed

Graduate Diploma in Law

Whilst some of this can be attributed to covid and the general lower value of online teaching, the in person aspects have still been woeful. City has had one library open this year and it is small, understocked and not fit for purpose. The behaviour in it is bizzare, the last time I was in there, someone decided to take a phone call and stayed on the call for 15 minutes. The teaching is very hit and miss which is a shame as when it is good, it's very good.

Rebecca

International Journalism MA

Good, nice lecturers, good course mates . Teaching overall has been well executed and coming back onto campus for practical production and shooting days has been smooth. I would recommend this course to others

Connie

Journalism BA (Hons)

Overall I have enjoyed my experience at this university so far. Although most of our teaching has been online, they did try their absolute best to get us on campus to use equipment, and most lecturers respond quickly to emails.

Salma

Sociology BSc (Hons)

I think the university attempted to do their best considering how difficult it has been during the last year. A lot of the support was available and the lecturers were there to help us as well. However, for the tuition fees that we’re having to pay for this year, it hasn’t been enough to justify the cost.

Natalia

City, University of London

It was a very good experience but such a shame I missed out on the last year due to the pandemic. I was supported with my medical condition. I was supported financially, but agree changes should be made to make bursaries and financial help more clear especially for those who cannot work. I enjoyed meeting new people but in contrast didn't meet as make any life friends due to my condition which prevented me from socialising

Simone

Finance MSc

Worse experience ever! How the mighty have fallen! Go somewhere else, the teachers are so obnoxious and outrageous. Do not waste your money on this university. They do not teach anything it's all self learning for very expensive fees

Tarannum

City, University of London

Civil Engineering BEng (Hons)

This academic year has been difficult to adjust to, it has been difficult to engage in lectures often but on the upside it was remote learning so we did not need to travel to the university.

Bryony

Legal Practice Course LLM/PGDip/PGCert

Unfortunately I have not been into uni because of covid. Everything has been moved online including exams which made me become physically ill and having to resit the exams later this year - with no access to past papers or feedback on why I failed. I do not feel supported and I feel frustrated that I have had to spend so much money on such a bad service.

Prashasti

Finance MSc

Overall cass business school is a great school. I like the racing patterns a lot. The Exams are tough and teachers are great. I made a lot of friends and have access to a lot of resources.