8 City of Sunderland College reviews

• City of Sunderland College

City of Sunderland College

Because of the disjointed teaching there's part of me wishes I'd gone somewhere else. That said most of the lecturers are amazing. I get on well with my class. It's good that all lectures are during the day.

Visual Arts (Art and Design) HND

I am very much enjoying myself at the college, the staff are good at teaching us things, and the facilities supply us with the equipment that we need for our courses pretty well.

Visual Arts (Art and Design) HND

I am very much enjoying myself while here and Sunderland. I have been here for five years including college. I have gained a huge amount of knowledge and skills which will help me in my future career.

Visual Arts (Art and Design) HND

my experience is good and i love the course it has allowed me to develop my art interest and my knowledge of art

Visual Arts (Art and Design) HND

my overall experience at uni has been really good and it has introduced me to new techinques and options towards my work and possible career paths to take in future.

Visual Arts (Art and Design) HND

I thought the university experience of sunderland university ws really good as we got shown round the full campus rather than just the art section where we would be studdying

City of Sunderland College

excellent levels of teaching. I always feel as though I am being taught at the correct speed for me. I would recommend this to all of my colleagues at work. very interesting

City of Sunderland College

Not as good as expected, poor feedback, rushed sessions, no individual tutorials. Course would benefit from an extra session. Sessions so rushed that there’s no time to eat properly on breaks.