City and Islington College | Student Reviews

17 City and Islington College reviews

• City and Islington College

City and Islington College

It will change your life. For the better. Who doesnt need their eyes opening to the information about their world around them. You meet great people and experience culture

City and Islington College

My overall experience has been enjoyable yet intense. The course has allowed me to really progress my academic skills at a rather fast pace which is something I will apply later into University.

City and Islington College

Overall, the college is very good and the course is amazing as a stepping stone into university. I would highly recommend this college, and the access course to anyone who is looking to get back into education. Especially those with children due to the amazing childcare facilities.

City and Islington College

The overall experience has been great, the teaching has been very good and the facilities and resources that are available have been very handy. Through all the support available i have been able to get good grades and am able to attend my dream university. I couldn't be happier.

City and Islington College

My experience was all good. My experience in class was good. I Had a good relationship with both the students and lectures. The group work with the student give me an opportunity to get more idea about a topic and subject.

City and Islington College

In general I am very grateful with the opportunity given as this helped me to gain confidence as a student but most importantly as a person. I am a mature student and I do not have any problem studding with younger people because the college has rules about behavior, bullying and so on that is one of the things that I like the most .

City and Islington College

My overall experience at city has been great I have met new people and learnt all the key skills that will need to help me develop my self in my further studies, I am very grateful for this course and my lecturers and wouldn't change one thing .

City and Islington College

It has been really good I've learnt new disciplines, learnt new topics that I now love and met amazing people along the way. Economics is something I've grown to love and it has shaped the way I think about the world and society. without this course I wouldn't have encountered such a subject, but with the mix of economics, business and accounting, I now know what I want to do and what goals I would like to achieve.

City and Islington College

Excellent. Nearly there!! I will definitely recommend the college, though you must be ready for a lot of independent study and quickly adjust to managing your time well. Otherwise it can become overwhelming.

City and Islington College

Fun and fulfilled! great enjoyment and overall very interesting and well prepared and committed teachers. Ideal location for commuting back and forth from which has been useful