Central Film School London

31 Central Film School London reviews

• Central Film School London
Lisa

Apart from other students not pulling their weight and making teamwork very hard, it’s a good learning experience. The tutors are helpful if you want more work or experience

Elliot

It's been great. The teachers are experienced and I have made many friends. The location is also ideal so it has given me plenty of opportunity to explore London

Zachary

If you want to do filmmaking this is the place I would recommend- there's an emphasis on proffesionalism and real-world experience which you won't get elsewhere.

Anise

Attending CFS is the best decision I've made for my career. CFS is rigorous and focused. I look forward to my classes, and my classmates are equally passionate. The staff have various backgrounds, and want to tell the students about it.

Bob

If I had gotten my money back I would have dropped out. There are too many people who shouldn’t be there. The school doesn’t appreciate the people who actually work, but instead focus on the people who’re not willing to learn.