Fife College

CO
Craig Oxenham
First gen student

HNC: Administration and IT with Tourism SCQF Level 7

Student life overall good. The college has support for people who need help with work, and has student hubs to help people during their time at college

Reviewed: 21 February 2022
Jonathan

HND: Computing: Technical Support SCQF Level 8

My overall experience has been satisfactory, I receive the bare minimum amount of help through messaging on Microsoft Teams, I probably would have failed by now if it wasn’t for my fellow classmates teaching me on the things I don’t understand

Reviewed: 10 April 2021
Niamh
THIRD YEAR

BA (Hons) Creative Enterprise SCQF Level 10

My experience at Fife College has been amazing because I got support from the staff and classmates. We were all there to help each other. This year was different to me because my class was online through Microsoft Teams and it was a bit different for me as I am profoundly deaf. Looking forward to 4th year again!

Reviewed: 03 April 2021
Paris

HND: Acting and Performance SCQF Level 8

I think for what it is, it has been good, I feel I gained new friends and so far that has been the one main thing I have gained, from the course in learning it has been very minimal due to it being online, which is slightly upsetting but I hope for 2nd year to be better in what I learn.

Reviewed: 02 April 2021