3 Fife College reviews

• Fife College
Jonathan

HND: Computing: Technical Support SCQF Level 8

My overall experience has been satisfactory, I receive the bare minimum amount of help through messaging on Microsoft Teams, I probably would have failed by now if it wasn’t for my fellow classmates teaching me on the things I don’t understand

Niamh

BA (Hons) Creative Enterprise SCQF Level 10

My experience at Fife College has been amazing because I got support from the staff and classmates. We were all there to help each other. This year was different to me because my class was online through Microsoft Teams and it was a bit different for me as I am profoundly deaf. Looking forward to 4th year again!

Paris

HND: Acting and Performance SCQF Level 8

I think for what it is, it has been good, I feel I gained new friends and so far that has been the one main thing I have gained, from the course in learning it has been very minimal due to it being online, which is slightly upsetting but I hope for 2nd year to be better in what I learn.