Cardiff University

• Cardiff University
CA
Cristina Aroca
First gen student

English Language BA (Hons)

The best of this uni is the student union and the student atmosphere. It needs improvement in the learning central.

1 people found this helpful

PJ
Prerna Jain

Business Management MSc

I love the greenery and diversity in the campus and all the opportunities one can get. It's all student vibes. I love that. Worst has to be staying away from home and difficulty in finding part time jobs nearby.

1 people found this helpful

MH
Mindy Hu
First gen student

Civil and Environmental Engineering BEng (Hons)

The environment and the friendly staff.

SS
Sam Snow

Mechanical Engineering (Year in Industry) BEng (Hons)

There is a library but I can feel quite intimidating to be in a completely silent area. I wish there was an area for groups of people to go work together and have a conversation that is still within the library. The location is pretty good being in the centre. The student union is really good venue to party on a wednesday/saturday night. It is also a good place to get some work done during the day and meet up with friends.

AK
Architha Krishnan Shylaja

Data Science and Analytics (MSc)

Cardiff University is a great University with its extensive facilities such as student union, library, online library, societies etc. I myself work at the student union as venues assistant, where you can interact with students from various streams. However, I wanted the teaching to be more in person and less online.

Beth

Nursing (Adult) BN (Hons)

The uni make support services accessible and easy to be aware of

Sanya

Medicine MB BCh

My university did well to look after us during the covid pandemic. Yes there were few things like probably reducing the fees, making the examinations etc more inclusive of the current times we were facing but I think they tried their best. My university has a good support network and I know who to contact for any problems.

JJ
Jana J

Computer Science BSc (Hons)

Being an international student, I did not think it would be easy to acclimatise to life at university. Cardiff University really helped me settle in and find my footing. They are always very approachable and helpful and have been so during my application process as well as while I’ve been on campus. They have amazing facilities and the staff and professors are all extremely accomplished and always ready to help students out. The students union is constantly holding events and making campus life more exciting and involving students as well.

GW
Georgia Wise

Modern History and Politics (Integrated) BSc (Econ) (Hons)

Uni buildings are all so close together and the nightlife of the city is great

TP
Tze ping Lim

Best aspect of this university you get very good student support and union. Unfortunately if you are a law student, the buildings themselves are just too old and required desperate need for renovation.