Cardiff University

1,330 Cardiff University reviews

• Cardiff University
AP
Ayush Pandey

Electrical and Electronic Engineering BEng (Hons)

The lecturers have been very supportive and keen to answer questions, even at odd hours, from the very start and that makes Uni really great! The only con is the lack of in person classes due to covid. Cardiff university still has blended learning- a mix of online and online classes which has restricted us from having the full university experience.

SJ
Sanil Jalan

Applied Software Engineering BSc (Hons)

The university service in itself are great. My classes take place in Newport which is tedious but once you get used to it, it's not too bad. Accomodations are widespread and available at a range of prices convenient to you + I would recommend university residences for first year students since it helps with meeting new friends.

MD
Muhammad Dahlan

Accounting and Finance PhD

The campus is just beautiful.

NZ
Ngenyasha Zvinoera

I think the best parts of the university is obviously the academic nature of the university. Leading in research and standards or work I feel that I understand my work to a leave that will make me competitive when I apply for jobs in the future. The worst part may be the varying level of good and bad communication with may because overwhelming when there is too much information or too little information. The open campus is a boiler edged sword as it allows for a better spacing of academic building but loses the sense of being a singular university. Some of the buildings aren’t that modern or aesthetically pleasing, functional yes but not a great sight

Dingming

Computational and Data Journalism (MSc)

Best: convenient location and friendly stuff Worst: the weather

SS
shashank Satyarthi

Data Science and Analytics (MSc)

Great experience in Cardiff

SS
Sunaina Shah

Medicine MB BCh

It is a great place to study because of the student's priority. Students are given a chance to engage, have fun, all-being, get supported, join societies etc. The university really places emphasis on students well being and is very inclusive. Other than that, the curriculum at Cardiff University is one of the best ones as it allows you to revisit things and learn many different skills right from the get-go. I have had a lot of fun learning.

CB
Cody Burgess
First gen student

Nursing (Mental Health) Spring Intake BN (Hons)

Best experience - placements Worst - a year of online lectures

AP
Aishwarya Pardeshi

Clinical Optometry (MSc)

Away from my home country to adapt to the new environment at the same time to study in between different cultures, people was difficult, but my university is the BEST I can say the support they provided me with getting into the university, along with all registration process was really smooth for me. I have completed my first semester, and even at the start of the second semester, we are being introduced to module schedules, library access. Personal tutor is being provided to each and every student so to ask any problem, even if you are homesick there will be some or other person to be with you. It's really great to be a Master's student at Cardiff University.

XC
Xiang Chang

Education (MSc)

Harmony place, good support for international students. Good academic support, and also give us many helps for a career.