Cardiff University | Student Reviews

1,004 Cardiff University reviews

• Cardiff University
Megha

Mathematics BSc (Hons)

Has been good. I have enjoyed living independently but the amount of work and content needed to learn is stressful. A lot of hours needed to learn something from a 1 hour lecture.

Nest

Cardiff University

Law and Welsh (Integrated) LLB (Hons)

Fantastic! I have made lifelong friends and love the city. I love the societies available here, including the students media at the students union. I am very grateful of the Welsh community here - although there could be more Welsh language provision and engagement across the university

Tom

Cardiff University

Environmental Geography BSc (Hons)

Really really enjoyed it, a lot of clubs and events available throughout the year assembly as beaches just 30minuites away by train and the brecconnbeacons on the doorstep

Nic

Cardiff University

English Literature BA (Hons)

I’ve really enjoyed my course and getting involved in societies. I loved living in halls as I always felt safe, living in student housing makes me feel more unsafe.

Gabrielle.

Social Science Research Methods

I like it here. The place is nice and the people are nice. Overall a good experience for a one year program. Not sure I’d stay on for a PhD though, the programs lack diversity.

Maximillian

Medicine MB BCh

University at Cardiff has been brilliant, I've learned a lot, done a lot of new things, met lots of new people, got 4/5 of the way through my medical degree, and had an amazing time whilst doing it!

Daisy

Cardiff University

Social Science BSc (Hons)

Has been amazing, the social life is great and the lectures and seminars are progressive, wouldn’t want to be anywhere else

Charlotte

International Public Relations and Global Communications Management MA

Good first term. Has been slightly difficult settling into an entirely different university experience. The course is amazing and has created opportunities to socialise with coursemates.

morgan

Cardiff University

Computer Science with Security and Forensics (Year in Industry) BSc (Hons)

i am enjoying it. it has been a good experience. it’s fun to learn a new skill. gaining newfound independence is great. it is fun to be free. there could be less group projects tho.

Bryony

Cardiff University

Criminology and Social Policy BSc (Hons)

University has been a very positive experience for me, and I very much enjoy the course. I love the extra curricular activities that my uni has to offer. The only problem I have found is the lack of teacher to student communication and sometimes results are given late.