Cardiff Metropolitan University

534 Cardiff Metropolitan University reviews

Our collection of real, honest student reviews of unis and courses is the largest in the UK, and help you make well-informed decisions about your future. Student reviews also form the basis of our annual Whatuni Student Choice Awards(WUSCAs), which highlight great work carried out by institutions for their students.

• Cardiff Metropolitan University

PGCE Secondary

Not a city I would recommend international students come to. The program itself was great.

Reviewed: 04 March 2015

pgce secondary physical education

Great small community university feel with the success of a large university. Great campus life for first years and good location from the city centre for 2nd and 3rd years. Training facilities are amazing with top class athletes training within niac!

PGCE Secondary PE

I've thoroughly enjoyed my time at Cardiff Met. The university offers superb opportunities and facilities to students and ensures that the student experience is at the centre if it's offering.

Business and Management Studies

Enjoy spending time at uni and enjoyed my 3 years there

PGCE Secondary

Overall, Cardiff Met is a good uni with an excellent reputation for my subject area. My course tutors are knowledgable and give us as much direction and support as possible.

PGCE Secondary PE

Really enjoyed my experience of the university and everything it had to offer and hopefully it will leave me in good stead when applying for jobs.

32440 reviews

Food Science and Technology BSc (Hons)

A nice place to go to university, but my particular course did not provide me with what I wanted it to and was not well structured as I had to fight to do the modules I wanted

Reviewed: 22 February 2015
32440 reviews

Sport, Physical Education and Health BSc (Hons)

Great experience at Cardiff Met. Course has been varied and interesting, while leading to good job prospects due to the reputation of the institution. Extra-curricular activities provided by the SU/AU are fantastic

Reviewed: 22 February 2015

Applied Sport Psychology MSc

University as itself is not the best it is relatively small howeve cardiff is a great city especially for students, prepare to fight for accommodation as a very very small number get halls and halls is a majority of international students

Reviewed: 12 January 2015
32440 reviews

Food Science and Technology BSc (Hons)

Outstanding University, of course it is not perfect just like any other university. There is a lack of management of the course and not enough IT equipment for students however the course is what you come to do which for me is outstanding and allows me to become food chemist as i wanted to become. Highly recommended.

Reviewed: 18 December 2013