860 Cardiff Metropolitan University reviews

• Cardiff Metropolitan University
Ellie

Fashion Design BA (Hons)

For my final year at university it has not been what I would’ve liked it to be. I cannot fault our tutors who have provided support and guidance throughout. The overall student experience was different to a normal student experience, with the bare minimum social interaction.

Garvir

Cardiff Metropolitan University

Events Management (3 Years or 4 Years including Foundation) BA (Hons)

Had a decent enough year despite the coronavirus situation. Nice lecturers who make work easy to access online etc. Highlight was the 1-1 calls with year leader, who really supported me and made sure i was doing good. Would recommend to anyone who wants an events management course.

Matheus

Cardiff Metropolitan University

Housing Studies BSc (Hons)

It has been a great, my course is part time but I have decided it is worth to go full time because of the support available. Teachers and staff are also available to help and specially they understand the situation now with Covid

Rachel

Cardiff Metropolitan University

Sport Coaching BSc (Hons)

I wouldn’t be the person I am today if it wasn’t for Cardiff Met. Giving me a chance as a student with only GCSEs and experience from an apprenticeship. I am thriving as an independent person and developing myself as sports coach!

Mair

Cardiff Metropolitan University

Biomedical Science (3 Years or 4 Years including Foundation) BSc (Hons)

Due to coronavirus and everything moving online it has been a lot different to traditional teaching however the quality of content hasn’t slipped and is at a very high standard

Abhishek
25 Jul 20

MBA - Master of Business Administration

great, I would love to go there again

James

Professional Practice (Sport Performance Analysis) Masters - MSc/PgD

.................................................................................................................................................................

Jb

Very good

Chloe

Cardiff Metropolitan University

Sport and Exercise Science BSc (Hons)

Very enjoyable, course is interesting and there is lots of support available. Loads of sports teams to join and events to take part in. I would tell a further student to be confident and go for everything because even if you’re not sure you might really enjoy it.

Joel

Cardiff Metropolitan University

Sport and Exercise Science BSc (Hons)

So far, university has been very enjoyable, everything offered and accessible for us improves the experience. The communal aspect of living on campus is really good, you meet so many people and there is always things going on.