Capital City College Group

63 Capital City College Group reviews

• Capital City College Group
Kathleen

Hospitality Management FdA

It is awful. I.T not like it. Moodle is awful, you installed project software in a classroom then gave us no access to it!

Sebastian

Culinary Arts FdSc

This college was recommended to me by other students, I have loved modules and enjoyed it, however a number of times there was a lack of communication with lecturers which led to misunderstanding and confusion with assignments.

Access to Higher Education Diploma: Health and Human Sciences Level 3

As an adult returning to education the last thing you want is to feel like an experiment. Especially one that is failing. This college is to be avoided at all cost. Anyone wishing to pursue further education would be put off by the experience of study at this institution. The lack of facilities such as books and space at the Soho campus would have greatly been alleviated by good teachers but alas the tutors seem like they themselves are students.

Svettana

It has been easier than I expected and I would not mind a little more challenging workload

05 Jun 14

Access to Higher Education Diploma: Health and Human Sciences Level 3 - September start

If you are have a learning difficulty then go here !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hi my name is Richard im 28, a former student rep for Westminster Kingsway College and i have just finished an access to adult education course, and well, it has been interesting to say the least. There has been a number of ups and downs but over all this is a good college. one or two issues though: The college is TOUGH !! REALLY TOUGH, especially on the A level and Btech students, if you want to study at the college there is no messing around, they operate on a ZERO TOLERANCE of nonsense. "this is not a social club this is an educational establishment"..............you may think im joking.... but they employ people known as student ambassadors (FUN POLICE , more like). if you don't want to learn then don't even bother applying, but if you do then you are in the right place. They have a gym, canteen and other facilitates, the gym is a bit small and the canteen, well don't expect a discount you would be better off eating at the mcds around the corner it alot cheaper. All negatives out the way, I would like to say that one of the college’s most notable features is the assisted learning support or (ALS), this department is comprised of around 25 staff members who contribute to one of the most progressive and comprehensive learning support departments in central London. "i say this because i have been in and out of ALS departments all my life and a swear these are the best" The department has a wide verity of qualified staff that can cater for an even wider range of issues. The learner support offered, can range from a hand in study skills for people who are re-entering education, to care and guidance for students with (ASD) and other learning disabilities. "i think that if i had this support the first

Karolina

I like my University because it is very international. I offers me what I wanted in terms of extracurricular activities, however sometimes the teaching could be a bit better.

Lawrence

Culinary Arts FdSc

Good topics and teachers, but lack of technical assistance

Shama

Hospitality Management FdA

So far, I have enjoyed doing all the courses and teachers have been very helpful

Great

Budiono

Unorganised (moodle), computer most of them not working, library need more resources, scheduling was not really organised either