Canterbury Christ Church University | Student Reviews

1,416 Canterbury Christ Church University reviews

• Canterbury Christ Church University
Isobel

Canterbury Christ Church University

All things considered, I think that my university has dealt very well with the uncertainty of online university during a pandemic. Some lecturers have been better than others but all have been willing to take our comments on board to try and improve our online experience.

Rim

Performing Arts PhD

The best way to put it it has changed my life . I was a very spoiled girl with a list of dreams . I am an independent woman studying through her wild always evolving dreams

EC
E C

Canterbury Christ Church University

Occupational Therapy BSc (Hons)

The organisation is so poor. It's so stressful. The communication is poor, we get alerts but things aren't properly explained and then the organisers are had to contact. Nothing is arranged on time, and when it is it's a complete mess with our tutors. The only thing well organised was our uniform collection.

Rosa

Canterbury Christ Church University

Business Information Systems BSc (Hons)

quite good, I made lots of friends and the uni building are great. such a shame my second and third year has gone so fast and in lockdown. but my first year was awesome and finding the perfect balance between my studies and having fun has been amazing. I really have had a good time. Canterbury is a beautiful city too.

Lou

Canterbury Christ Church University

Forensic Investigation/Psychology BA (Hons)/BSc (Hons)

Very poor, I would change if another uni offered my course. My previous university was excellent but the funding options changed so I had to switch to CCCU. Probably one of the worst decisions i've ever made

Salah

Education PhD

In my opinion and on the light of the three years that I spent in CCCU, I don't think I would recommend it to any of my friends. This uni policy is to catch as many students as possible and forgets about the current students. A simple example of that is the absence of coach cards at student price as in the neighboring university (uni of Kent). Absence of post graduate offices for phd students of humanities and social sciences. Absence of real career opportunities ( both part and full-time jobs). After easing up the lock down in this covid issue, most universities in the UK have reopened their libraries and campus sites with respect to the social distancing and safety measures unlike CCU which is by this date (Sept 10th, 2020) still closed for what so ever activity.

Em

Canterbury Christ Church University

Applied Criminology BSc (Hons)

Its been lonley and taught me i don’t want to move out. its made me realise what career i want to go into but i don’t know how to get there and haven’t got the help from uni.

Camella

Canterbury Christ Church University

Early Childhood Studies BA (Hons)

Isabelle

Archaeology BA (Hons)

Fun and slightly stressful but overall intetesting and eventful. Everyone is helpful amd kind. We even have the opportunity to go out and meet people who arent on our course and have social timw out of lectures.

Chris