2 Burnley College reviews

• Burnley College
Charlie

Burnley College

BSc (Hons) Games Development (Foundation Entry Route Available)

The college is nice and I have friendly and supportive tutors, as well as a fairly active university support classroom for announcements and updates. My teachers are easy to contact and respond with helpful feedback and comments regarding work. The main college campus is nice and the university building is useful.

Hafsah

Burnley College

BSc (Hons) Health and Social Sciences (Foundation Entry Route Available)

The college is absolutely amazing . The staff are very supporting and have always looked out for their students. It's an honour to be part of it. The student support staff are incredible, looking after me throughout the college day, they help me whenever they can. The lessons are exciting and makes me passionate about learning and help me develop skills for future plans in the science industry.