Student reviews of BIMM

666 BIMM reviews

• BIMM
Julius

Songwriting BA (Hons)

It has been life changing. A truly incredible experience and I am so glad that I made the decision to study at BIMM London. The friendships I have made through the way we learn on this course are so real. I love it.

Madeleine

Songwriting BA (Hons)

It’s been a really great university experience. It has taught me so much of what I need to know, given me so many great opportunities and has offered me the time and help that I’ve needed to develop and to begin my career in music.

V
Valeria

Songwriting BA (Hons)

Overall my experience has been fantastic, with great tutors and very talented classmates. However, I would like to have more contact time (class time) and more modules on songwriting.

Michele

Professional Musicianship - Bass, Guitar, Drums or Vocals BA (Hons)

I like it very much. Sometimes i just have the feeling that i wanna learn more. Normally studies are more intense and productive. The degree could be made in 2 years instead of 3.

OM
Owen Meikle-Williams

BIMM

Event Management BA (Hons)

I would not trade my experiences at this University for any other time. I am putting on my very own festival because of BIMM. I would not have been able to do this anywhere else and I owe it to them. I have made so many friends that I know will stay with me for all time.

Alex

BIMM

Event Management BA (Hons)

It has been a roller coaster with many downs but more ups. something i do not regret. I would encoruage people to attend BIMM however they need to stop the extra fees not covered by student finance, Because that is something that infuriates me as someone who has no family financial support. If they want to raise the fees they need to do it through student finance, that simple.

Flora

Professional Musicianship - Bass, Guitar, Drums or Vocals BA (Hons)

I started at BIMM with a head full of opportunities and dreams and I feel as though throughout the years they’ve dwindled. I don’t feel the same way about music and singing anymore (not all bad) The first year was so exciting and enjoyable but as each year and the pressure surrounding it progressed it’s ruined what I thought I wanted and knew. Although I have met people that will stay with me for life and I’m sure many do at uni I have had to adapt to the kinds of people I surround myself with. I feel like uni have changed me so much and how I view the world and what I thought being a singer was and how I wanted to be when I finished and how I actually am is so completely different. There’s a lot of sligh bullying too which most can brush off however it’s definitely a constant thing at BIMM. And it’s always the people that do well unfortunately but that’s just how it is.

Anna

Songwriting BA (Hons)

I've absolutely loved being at BIMM, the experience has been incredible. The tutors are excellent and I really feel as though my skills have developed. I'm very keen to pursue a career in music therapy because of the lectures and support I've had.

adam

BIMM

Music Production BA (Hons)

fun and enjoyable and ive learned a lot. I would recommend although I feel like a lot of the competition has better courses (DBS) where the learning seems more relevent to the world

Beth

Professional Musicianship - Bass, Guitar, Drums or Vocals BA (Hons)

Honestly, I love it - I can be who I am and learn to use my voice in ways I never imagined in a safe and supportive environment with people who really help me and have my back