BIMM Institute | Student Reviews

1,010 BIMM Institute reviews

• BIMM Institute
Rutendo

BIMM Institute

Professional Musicianship - Bass, Guitar, Drums or Vocals BA (Hons)

It's been good but it could have been better if we where able to go on campus. But they have been trying to provide is with the help we need through one to one's and extra classes. It's not been great but it's been good year

Ellie

BIMM Institute

Musical Theatre and Dance BA (Hons)

The teachers have done everything they can to support us through this difficult year however because of lack of support from the government for students, it has been difficult to deal with and to get the best standard of education that we’re paying for.

Temitayo

Songwriting BA (Hons)

It was not the same after the pandemic and the online lessons made it difficult to get work done. Assignments were not explained properly and overall I believe I deserve my money back.

Bethany

BIMM Institute

Music Business & Event Management BA (Hons)

It’s been brilliant really. Marked down because of Covid-19 and online lessons arent the best but I understand that everyone is working hard to the best of their abilities

Michael

Music Business BA (Hons)

Teachers have been pretty fair and helpful but it’s still beginning stages so I can’t judge yet but I’ve got a lot of support here and there from numerous of teachers which I’m grateful for.

BIMM Institute

Event Management BA (Hons)

I left BIMM after my first year as it was not for me and I could not see how it could open more doors than I could on my own. It is definitely more for people who like less of a hands-on experience and of course good for people who are straight out of college and haven't had prior work experience.

Student
13 Aug 20

BIMM Institute

Popular Music Performance BMus (Hons)

I have a good degree with which I can move on and do a masters. I'm disappointed about the metal side of the uni because I am a metal fan. They lost some key tutors I think for the metal module but even so they could have started teaching metal techniques much earlier on.

Joseph
06 Aug 20

BIMM Institute

Professional Musicianship - Bass, Guitar, Drums or Vocals BA (Hons)

So far I have been very satisfied with my experience at university. Fun and engaging, as well as teaching me alot of skills. Tutors are friendly, knowledgeable and keen to help. The opportunities granted are plenty.

Alice

BIMM Institute

Event Management BA (Hons)

Very fun really enjoyed myself. Feel more inspired for the future. Made some friends for life already and love the atmosphere of university. Have been able to work along side it and get all my assignments in in time

kristianne

Songwriting BA (Hons)

very good, i’m happy about the realistic aspect and how they’re honest about what we need to do to survive in the industry. there’s good mixers, masterclasses, tutorials and overall classes