BIMM Institute | Student Reviews

1,002 BIMM Institute reviews

• BIMM Institute

BIMM Institute

Electronic Music Production BA (Hons)

BIMM has overall been a positive experience for me allowing me to really open myself up and to come out of my shell in both my work and overall social ability.

Cara

Event Management BA (Hons)

i love it, the people, the rooms, the teachers are all incredible it makes me happy to go their and enjoy my time. they’re so inclusive so i get to expert new cultures every day and that makes me feel unique

BIMM Institute

Popular Music Performance & Songwriting BMus (Hons)

It's like camp rock. Is it really a university? All tutors are nice at least. The theory should be a greater part of studying music. Things should be taught more academically.

Ricardo

Professional Musicianship - Bass, Guitar, Drums or Vocals BA (Hons)

Most of the lecturers are very nice and available to help at all times. However, some of them don't seem to understand on their own the difficulties of being a foreign student

Professional Musicianship - Bass, Guitar, Drums or Vocals BA (Hons)

Hasn’t really worked out yet. As an older student my worries, problems and responsibilities are often overlooked and the university seems to focus on the younger students. Still have a third of my time left yet so hopefully it will change.

Aleks

Songwriting BA (Hons)

It has been great! BIMM has helped me so much along the way, assisting me with everything from studies to real life music opportunities. I would advise future students to actually go to as many of the masterclasses and events as possible as they do prove useful down the line.

Alice

Event Management BA (Hons)

Loving it! Best decision I have ever made, made me step out of my comfort zone and have made friends for life aswell as learned so much about the industry I’m interested in

Natacha

Professional Musicianship - Bass, Guitar, Drums or Vocals BA (Hons)

It’s been good can’t complain .we try to make as many friends as possible ,get bands and book tutorials as much as we can which is cool. People are sometimes not very friendly which is completely fine .But most times since We have restaurants around the school ,we go there have launch and try to make use of our free times.

Antonio

Songwriting BA (Hons)

It can be overwhelming sometimes, and you can ask yourself why am I studying this subject, but overall is a great place to be. Networking is the most important thing.

Louise

Event Management BA (Hons)

Very good and very sociable, there’s a lot of opportunities for networking with other musicians and the end of term live events give the performers a chance to perform