Student reviews of BIMM

693 BIMM reviews

• BIMM
max

Professional Musicianship - Bass, Guitar, Drums or Vocals BA (Hons)

it has opened my mind to new ways of thinking and has allowed me to form 2 bands which i adore and am going to be pushing, its allowed me to meet some of my best friends that i otherwise wouldnt have met and given me opportunities i wouldnt have usually got

Marcos

Professional Musicianship - Bass, Guitar, Drums or Vocals BA (Hons)

It has been good. Ive enjoyed lots of aspects of the city life and enjoyed the different masterclasses Bimm has to offer . Life has been increasingly more stressful but im having fun.

Jasmine

Professional Musicianship - Bass, Guitar, Drums or Vocals BA (Hons)

It’s okay. Future students should look forward to performing with one another. You need to be proactive in your development too. Student support is very helpful also

Olly

Professional Musicianship - Bass, Guitar, Drums or Vocals BA (Hons)

It has been ok, have met some great people and have had a lot of great experiences outsiide of uni (which have not come the uni itself, more from being in the city)

BIMM

Popular Music Performance - Bass, Guitar, Drums or Vocals BMus (Hons)

I've been going through a pretty rough time in my personal life, and attending UNI + some of the classes have really helped me with what I'm going through. Most teachers make everything very motivating and interesting, but unfortunately a lot of students lack of professionalism are making it hard to stay motivated at times.

W
William

BIMM

Event Management BA (Hons)

It has been enjoyable. I enjoy the times of my lectures and the ability to have every Friday off. Longer weekends makes going to uni less of an effort and makes me feel more inclined to go in

LD
Lauren Dane

Professional Musicianship - Bass, Guitar, Drums or Vocals BA (Hons)

Love It Love singing Uni is a completely different experience that I was told was going to be so different that it would take you a while to fit in and find your comfortable place. But at bimm because your put into a space with a variety of musicians, you have to network to complete assignments and even class performances so you are already emerged into a group where your able to feel comfortable and find your place

Rosie

Professional Musicianship - Bass, Guitar, Drums or Vocals BA (Hons)

I’m loving my uni experience everyone is very supportive of one another and the teachers really do want to better us in our fields they are extremely supportive and I’m loving that we get to do what we love every single day. Being in Brighton just tops it off.

GC
Gonçalo Cunha

BIMM

Music Production BA (Hons)

First year for me was the adaptation one, and now I’m much more used to the terms used and the actual culture of the country so it’s much better. I think students could use more tutoring help from teachers as an orientation part of the course. Something not optional.

Madeleine

Professional Musicianship - Bass, Guitar, Drums or Vocals BA (Hons)

It’s very different and makes you a lot more independent. Figuring out how to be an adult is very difficult, saving money is the worst and waking up before 12pm is such a struggle.