938 Bristol, University of the West of England reviews

• Bristol, University of the West of England
Reece

Bristol, University of the West of England

Business and Events Management BA (Hons)

Good, thanks to my friends and that I decided to change my course! My main criticism is the price of everything from the local shops to sports teams. Ask, sports teams that are not based on campus need more monitoring! Such as The boat team, who’s coach did not perform his job sufficiently.

Dana

Bristol, University of the West of England

Criminology with Psychology BSc (Hons)

Overall, I enjoy the Uni life, the independence, the living situation, I feel as though my course isn’t what I expected and not as interesting as it sounds. However it is still good. I love the gym and the facilities are good.

Eleanor

Marketing BA (Hons)

University has been a mixed experience, I enjoy my course and meeting new people and socialising. There at times where it becomes very stressful and motivation levels decrease.

Anna

Bristol, University of the West of England

Nursing (Adult) BSc (Hons)

So far, UWE seems quite good for student unions however living on Glenside there is limited number of unions as you have to travel to Frenchay. The first module was quite boring however starting episodes of care, it has become a lot better.

Holly

Graphic Design BA (Hons)

Very good. Enjoyed all years and will be sad to leave. It has become my home and the best experience I’ve ever had. Can’t recommend it enough. It’s made me who I am

Bristol, University of the West of England

Business and Events Management BA (Hons)

Overall my university experience so far has been mostly positive. I have enjoyed making new friends and having a new sense of independence. Although it has had it’s downsides, sometimes I struggle with university workload and pressure and also meeting new people I can struggle with. But overall my experience has been good so far.

Amber

Bristol, University of the West of England

Nursing (Adult) BSc (Hons)

So far it has been good! The course has been fairly interesting although it felt like it took a while for it to pick up speed. At the start I was apprehensive about only being in a 3 bed flat with two other females as I would of much preferred to be in a bigger mixed-sex flat.

Bristol, University of the West of England

Business (Team Entrepreneurship) BA (Hons)

Has been a very interesting experiences that has taught me a lot academically and socially

Kelly

Biomedical Science (with Foundation Year) MSci

Absolutely love the experience I had at UWE so far, big community but friendly all round