938 Bristol, University of the West of England reviews

• Bristol, University of the West of England
Joshua

Economics BA (Hons)

Honestly a meh experience overall especially this year. University could improve better with its support to students especially with regards to the pandemic. Does not feel like an actual class with online classes.

Chloe

Bristol, University of the West of England

Creative and Professional Writing BA (Hons)

Wouldnt change my experience for the world. Best time ever regarding all aspects, be it teaching, development, social sides - everything! Utterly amazing and I dont want to leave!

Eloise

Digital Media BSc (Hons)

Overall i have enjoyed my first year and Covid hasn’t affected me making friends but i do feel that i have spent too many nights stressed over assignments that could’ve been not as stressful given help from lecturers and/or the university

Chloe

Bristol, University of the West of England

Creative and Professional Writing BA (Hons)

Best university experience. Would do it all over again! Support, study materials, socials - amazing. Especially through Covid-19, there has been a clear effort made to support students as we got used to the new normal way of teaching.

Sharmin

Bristol, University of the West of England

Computer Science BSc (Hons)

The lecturers are alright. Some of them are good but some of them are really really bad. They come to lecture without preparation. The UWE itself isn’t organised. They attached old regulations with the marks which misguided me. When I raised the issue, they agreed that it was wrong but didn’t compensate me for their mistake. Why would anyone study in a university where their regulations are not accurate or misguiding. On top of everything, student has to suffer for their mistake. I lost first class honours because of universities mistake. I appealed for my marks as I thought it was unfair on me. They rejected my appeal. They updated their regulations but didn’t compensate my loss. If I wasn’t misguided because of their regulations or I wasn’t supposed to be misguided or if it is my fault that I got misguided then why did they update the regulations. Seriously guys, save yourself from UWE. I have ruined my 3 years already. Don’t ruin yours. University is expensive so chose wisely

Jack

Bristol, University of the West of England

Biomedical Science BSc (Hons)

Teaching is average. Facilities are average sometimes dont feel like im pushed as much as you should be, i.e. alot of content was dulled down and easy. The lecturers also have a habit of pointing out that UWE students are only here because we are not intelligent enough to get into a good univerisity.

Dolres

Bristol, University of the West of England

Media Production BA (Hons)

Avewrage

Thomas

Economics BSc (Hons)

Geography BA (Hons)

Geography BSc (Hons)

Difficult to make friends which impacts the overall experience