Bridgend College | Student Reviews

124 Bridgend College reviews

• Bridgend College

Bridgend College

My university experience has been brilliant in bridgend college, the course has provided me so much opportunities and the staff have all been brilliant in terms of being supportive and academic.

Bridgend College

I have found that Bridgend college specifically has been a huge help to bringing me into the industry and giving me the support I need to hopefully become a successful filmmaker

Bridgend College

Overall, even though I haven't completed the first year yet, it has been a great start on my journey with lots of new friends and challenges. Fantastic journey.

Bridgend College

I find the course enjoyable, however, I do find a majority of the course structure to be outdated and often irrelevant. - Such as having to hand in assignments via a PDF document on a CD disk, along with any paper documents which have to be scanned. Instead of taking advantage of the technology, which the college is named after, and using online hand-in systems.

Bridgend College

I love it. I did not feel that I was ready for university, therefore came on to a foundation degree course. I spoke to a member of staff briefly prior to applying and felt that this course was suitable for me.

Bridgend College

very good, had a lovely time so far. Learnt loads and loads and loads. Feel equipped for the work lace and have learnt transferable skills to take to industry.

Bridgend College

The course content has been relevant and varied offering a variety of opportunities post-university. I have attended a partner event between the university and the college.

Bridgend College

I have enjoyed my Uni experience it has helped me gain confidence and increase my transferable skills set this will hopefully increase my prospective of gaining employment when the course finishes

Childhood Studies FdSc

So far i have enjoyed being at Bridgend College doing my course. The tutors and the staff have supported me throughout my years here and couldn't ask for any better. I have enjoyed the course that i am doing and it has encouraged me to go on to do the top up degree.

Childhood Studies FdSc

Uni has helped me progress and given me the opportunity to study to be a teacher in my future. I have learnt how to reference and write academic assignments. uni is there to support me with any help that i need.