Bridgend College | Student Reviews

• Bridgend College
SH
Shannon-Lee Howells

Agriculture HND

Excellent experience, Agriculture tutors are very knowledgeable in the field and always happy to help. Bridgend college (pencoad) is a friendly helpful campus.

Luke

Agriculture HND

Enjoyed all of the time I’ve been involved. Even from the level 3 days. Enjoyed doing the assignments and exams because the tutors have made all the lessons interesting and easy for me to learn about the subjects taught

AW
Anita williams

Bridgend College

Good. The course is well taught, with great enthusiasm and passion. Help is always at hand for clarification of assessments, placements and anything else that may be required.

Gareth

Bridgend College

The experience has been life changing and given me a confidence I never had before. As a result of the lecturers, I know realise the importance of something as simple as "being nice" to people and how what you say can have an impact on people in a positive or negative manner.

Lloyd

Bridgend College

I have very much enjoyed my first year and look forward to taking part in year 2. I enjoy the personal development the course has helped facilitate. The college is also very supportive in helping me gain experience in what will hopefully be my new profession

Bridgend College

Well this is my fourth higher education course. I already have a BA and two MA's. SO I've experienced my fair share of universities and university courses. This course is nurturing, the people I know on it have bonded well, staff are friendly and helpful and I am glad to be on this course.

Bridgend College

Ive loved my experiences. Was the best decision I’ve made. I definitely think the course I’ve done is best suited to me and i would recommend it to anyone thinking of going into teaching

Pip

Bridgend College

I have loved it! A wonderful course, with really passionate and caring teachers. The staff are so involved and enthusiastic about our careers and what we plan on doing next. I have received support above and beyond from the staff, I would thoroughly recommend the course purely on the level teaching and the support you receive!

Luke

Sport Coaching Foundation Degree

I really enjoy it, all my tutors are useful and enthusiastic about what they teach, also love how quick i got comfortable with going to uni with having no friends on campus at the beginning

AO
Abbie Olsen

Sport Coaching Foundation Degree

My overall university experience has been very good. However, at the beginning of the year I did not expect the course to be this hard therefore I was underprepared for it. Now, I am starting to get more used the university standards and the course seems better than at the beginning of the year.