Bridgend College | Student Reviews

124 Bridgend College reviews

• Bridgend College
Gavin

Bridgend College

My university experience so far has been excellent. As well as being enjoyable and interesting, the courses I have undertaken so far have provided me with a sense of fulfilment and are preparing me to advance onto a degree level in the near future.

CN
Claire Niblett

Equine Studies HND

I absolutely love Uni and am glad I took the l ap from years of employment to fulfill my goals and achieve in something I have a huge passion for. I have met good friends, furthered my knowledge and gain more experience in areas I need to cover within my career prospects.

Em

Bridgend College

Wish I’d gone and done the course full-time at a main uni site. It’s convenient, that’s the plus point. It’s not really a uni experience, but for the same money.

Diana

Bridgend College

I am extremely pleased with my experience. Better than I thought it would be. It has been great being able to access the PGCE course in such a local place. I feel welcomed, supported and respected by the students and staff.

Samantha

Childhood Studies FdSc

I have had a really good university experience so far and am glad I chose to do it part time as I am able to manage work, uni and home life. I have been able to work around everything and balance things well.

Clare

Childhood Studies FdSc

I feel this course was the correct path to further my studies and am enjoying what the course offers. The workload is balanced well and teaching is helpful to class discussions.

Rhian

Bridgend College

I feel we pay a significant cost in comparison to what we get for our money in relation to facilities and resources.

TP
Thomas Palmer

Bridgend College

I have been very pleased and happy with my experience. The work has been intense, as I expected it would be but the workload itself was not too demanding meaning that all assignments and course work were completed on time to a high standard.

Chloe

Agriculture HND

Love it and i am furthering my studies by doing a top up year in carmathan. There need to be more on sight livestock for practicals Facilities shouod be availible to agriculture students

Chloe

Agriculture HND

My experience so far has been more than what I expected. I've thoroughly enjoyed my time at university and will be disappointed to leave. The tutors have been very knowledgeable and supporting. The course has been very beneficial towards opening doors of opportunity in the future.