Bridgend College | Student Reviews

124 Bridgend College reviews

• Bridgend College
Iain

Bridgend College

Very pleased with my experience so far. As a mature student I have been made to feel very welcome and have a good relationship with my peers and tutors. Observation tutors have also been very supportive and flexible in allocating time.

Amy

Bridgend College

Really good. Placement hours are easy to complete with in a job or volunteering. Library has lots of information. The canteen has lots of choices for food and drink.

Kate

Bridgend College

Very positive peer group and learning experience. Teaching has been very applicable in my work.

Chay

Animal Studies HND

Alright i travell from 5.30 in the mroning to ger to a 9 lecture which can make me very tired due to us not finishing till 4

Jadey

Public and Emergency Services HND

It’s been brilliant, nearly finish my first year and I’ve loved Every minute of it!! The whole experience so far as taken me out of my comfort zone but in a good way. If anyone would ask me would I do it again.....in a heart beat I would.

Chloe

Environmental Conservation Management HND

I've really enjoyed the courses I had studied here at Bridgend. They have enabled me to figure out what career I would like to pursue and have equipped me with the skills needed to achieve that.

audra

Bridgend College

Very good, although student finance can be a little difficult to get answers from at times. There is a good environment, friendly feel throughout the campuses even when you move around to different geographical areas

Rachel

Public and Emergency Services HND

It’s been great! I enjoy uni very much. I’ve met some great friends and learned a lot not only about the subject but also about myself. I would definitely recommend this uni to my friends

Tom

Horticulture (Production and Design) HND

Overall I've found it a great experience, knowledge of the industry,working practices and confidence have grown. Great network of friends within the group. Plenty of study trips to cover areas the college may not have facilities to teach.

guhihooi

Childhood Studies FdSc

I feel like this course is easily accessible for me rather than going to Pontypridd campus. as Bridgend college is 10 mins from my home. Most staff are brilliant but maybe some need further training in HE courses