Bridgend College | Student Reviews

124 Bridgend College reviews

• Bridgend College
ethan

Popular Music Technology FdA

college has been brilliant, i have made many friends and improved massively as a musician. i have learnt alot about music theory and music performance. the college also helped with anxiety and so helped me play on stage in front of people.

John

Popular Music Technology FdA

Decent , enjoyed but some parts of the course are not relevant to what I want to do . They offer out good opportunities to meet professionals and go to big historical music industry buildings

Jack

Popular Music Technology FdA

I feel my overall experience so far has been amazing I throughly enjoy what I am studying currently I feel every tutor here is very nice and helpful with basically anything you need and I would also say the way the course is run is very fun and exciting

Lowri

Popular Music Technology FdA

Good course so far, Lectures are engaging and interesting. Great facilities and interesting modules. I would recommend this college to people who want to study music.

Georgia

Popular Music Technology FdA

College has been a blast. I am a mature student and this was my last shot at going back to education and im so glad i did it. The campus is relaxed, the staff are friendly and the food is good.

Jamie

Popular Music Technology FdA

I have thoroughly enjoyed my time so far on my course. I have found the facilities to be well equipped, and the lecturers to be friendly and engaging. Amazing staff also.

Cerys

Popular Music Technology FdA

Overall, my college experience has been good. The lectures are well planned out and the facilities are great. I would recommend this college to anyone wanting to study music.

Hannah

Bridgend College

Friendly reliable staff. Good facilities however communication before start of course could be improved. Library is excellent facility and go out of thier way to help.

Joshua

Horticulture (Production and Design) HND

overall i'm enjoying my time in the university, the lecturers are very helpful, the facilities are well kept and i am enjoying my course and hope to carry on my studies further.

John

Bridgend College

My experience has been very positive. The learning environment is very rich. I have studied the PGCE course which has given me excellent preparation for teaching I would recommend this course. Great facilities with excellent teachers.