Bridgend College | Student Reviews

124 Bridgend College reviews

• Bridgend College
Bridie

Bridgend College

Great experience was stressful on times but overall absolutley loved my experience. I have know progressed onto teaching position very pleased. Also attend college, it keeps you on track .

AJ
Anna-Marie Jackson

Bridgend College

Brilliant I would welcome anyone to study at bridgend college it is a fabulous experience. There is a super choice of courses and you meet new people it really good

Bridgend College

Really enjoyed, worth all the hard work. Seemed very daunting at first but the help of both tutors and peers got me through it. I have learnt loads in respect of personal development.

Bridgend College

I have loved every minute of it

Peter

excellent

Joshua

Popular Music Technology FdA

So far, this college has given me the best educational experience that I have received until now. I have struggled in the beginning, but am now in the best head space I have been in for quite a while.

Anthony

Popular Music Technology FdA

It has been fun and productive. I have learnt plenty of new skills and developed skills that i already had. However, I have to travel a long way and it costs a lot of money. This becomes an issue when not a lot happens or I can do the work from home as it feels like a waste of time and money.

Latif

Popular Music Technology FdA

It's been amazing. I have learnt so much in the 1 term I've been here. I've met creative people and I'm already collaborating on different projects. I've been involved in my first paid project! I couldn't be happier with the course I chose.

rlly?

Popular Music Technology FdA

Use of studio is great and the staff are friendly and approachable. The food Isn't great and the tea is awful. There various guest lecturers. Did not enjoy being told to fill out a questionnaire out of nowhere when we were midway through a lecture and then watched awkwardly while it's completed.

Gemma

Popular Music Technology FdA

so far it has been an utter experience being here, with learning new skills and meeting new people to going to new places on trips and what an experience those were.