Bridgend College | Student Reviews

124 Bridgend College reviews

• Bridgend College

Childhood Studies FdSc

My university has been good so far. I seem to be do well and cant wait to progress on to my next year. I have enjoyed the learning and studying. I know have a permanent job at my work placement so all the hard work is paying off. the best part of uni is meeting new friends.

Sport Coaching Foundation Degree

First year student and got to say i'm really enjoying.

Sport Coaching Foundation Degree

So much better than i expected really enjoy coming to college every day the tutors couldn't be more helpful and friendly , they make the enviroment a great experience .

Sport Coaching Foundation Degree

so far my uni experience has been good overall. the tutors are very supportive and the lessons are enjoyable for the most part. so of the work does get boring but most of the time the lessons are made to be the most enjoyable as they can and the practicals are always fun and competitive

Sport Coaching Foundation Degree

It’s been amazing so far, coming in as a mature student the class I have is brilliant we get on very well and enjoy studying together. We enjoy each other’s company and are really competitive when playing sport .

Sport Coaching Foundation Degree

My university experience is that I am enjoying, the course is amazing and the lecturers are fab!! I am enjoying each subject even if I seem to not understand it but it does come to mind!! I am enjoying it and can’t wait to see what the future brings.

Sport Coaching Foundation Degree

Enjoyed it so far lots of help given with essays and workbooks, nice enviroment in classrooms. Our course has gone out together and are going on an outdoor activity day together.

Sport Coaching Foundation Degree

I am loving the HND Course! All the modules are great and I am learning loads from all my tutors! These tutors need an award and a payrise

Sport Coaching Foundation Degree

Excellent. Shout out to my tutors, I’ve never had a problem approaching them, the work load is context as well making it easy to work, research and enjoy coming to college.

Sport Coaching Foundation Degree

I have really enjoyed my experience and looking forward to carrying it on in the years to come. My tutor is amazing and the best tutor here and in the Cardiff Met system and deserves an award.