Student reviews of Bridgend College

87 Bridgend College reviews

• Bridgend College
Hannah

Counselling Studies CertHE

Friendly reliable staff. Good facilities however communication before start of course could be improved. Library is excellent facility and go out of thier way to help.

Joshua

Horticulture (Production and Design) HND

overall i'm enjoying my time in the university, the lecturers are very helpful, the facilities are well kept and i am enjoying my course and hope to carry on my studies further.

John

Post Compulsory Education & Training

My experience has been very positive. The learning environment is very rich. I have studied the PGCE course which has given me excellent preparation for teaching I would recommend this course. Great facilities with excellent teachers.

Iain

Professional Graduate Certificate in Education

Very pleased with my experience so far. As a mature student I have been made to feel very welcome and have a good relationship with my peers and tutors. Observation tutors have also been very supportive and flexible in allocating time.

Amy

Care Studies CertHE

Really good. Placement hours are easy to complete with in a job or volunteering. Library has lots of information. The canteen has lots of choices for food and drink.

Kate

Post Compulsory Education & Training

Very positive peer group and learning experience. Teaching has been very applicable in my work.

Chay

Animal Studies HND

Alright i travell from 5.30 in the mroning to ger to a 9 lecture which can make me very tired due to us not finishing till 4

Jadey

Public and Emergency Services HND

It’s been brilliant, nearly finish my first year and I’ve loved Every minute of it!! The whole experience so far as taken me out of my comfort zone but in a good way. If anyone would ask me would I do it again.....in a heart beat I would.

Chloe

Environmental Conservation Management HND

I've really enjoyed the courses I had studied here at Bridgend. They have enabled me to figure out what career I would like to pursue and have equipped me with the skills needed to achieve that.

audra

Post Compulsory Education & Training

Very good, although student finance can be a little difficult to get answers from at times. There is a good environment, friendly feel throughout the campuses even when you move around to different geographical areas