Bridgend College | Student Reviews

124 Bridgend College reviews

• Bridgend College
rebekah

Bridgend College

fine - love the course, tutors are amazing. only downside is its all jam packed with information given and then assignments due in week after last bit of information has been given.

Gerald

Bridgend College

The overall experience has been very enjoyable within the college both in terms of teaching being delivered and the support provided by the tutors and the college in general

Dave

Bridgend College

I have really enjoyed attending this course and I consider the information and instruction informative and professionally delivered. The resources and facilities are excellent and the training team cannot be more helpful. This is possibly the best course and training experience I have encountered.

Kelly

Bridgend College

The college had helped me rediscover my love of learning. My confidence was quite low joining the course and I have found all aspects very supportive. I am actually beginning to believe in myself

Nicola

Bridgend College

At the moment it is good. Would recommend the PgCE course to others and met lots of lovely people with differing backgrounds which helps with my learning.

Cheryl

Bridgend College

Excellent academic knowledge. Excellent academic and personal support. Friendly and supportive staff. Excellent library facilities Excellent ICT facilities and ICT support Plenty of extra curricular activities.

Hendling

Bridgend College

good college with lovely supportive tutors but very difficult to find teaching placements. there is lots of support available, great library and easy to follow lectures

Gareth

Bridgend College

It's been an amazing experience

Ffion

Bridgend College

Excellent. Classroom is a very supportive environment. Tutors very approachable and helpful. Workload manageable alongside other jobs, however not quite as easy as first expected.

Diana

Bridgend College

very positive, a great course and cohort of students. I would reccomend the course to other people who are considering it. Access to information regarding the course has been good.