BPP University

14 BPP University reviews

• BPP University
Ashley

My university experience is going well. The University has provided support to students commencing the LPC and they go far and beyond to make sure their students are comfortable and able to learn.

1 people found this helpful

Sabrina

Legal Practice Course (LPC)

Worst university ever. Charged full fees for a completely remote course, zero mental health and well-being support. £75 resits and virtually everyone in my cohort will only be passing because of their ‘procedures’ - including their exam software kicking students out of exams not being a ‘genuine reason’ for setting aside a sitting - all the stories on here are true. They told me I failed 3 exams and were saying I had to resit, I challenged them as I didn’t receive ‘fail feedback’ for any of them and it wasn’t until I challenged them that I then found out I had actually passed and they got my grades wrong, three times! So many that have managed to graduate from here have gone on to not pursue a career in law due to how traumatic the LPC experience at BPP is, and I’ve been tempted to drop out most months. Absolutely do NOT waste your time.

9 people found this helpful

Chloe

MSc Accounting and Finance

Please think twice before you enroll in BPP University. By far, it is the worst university I have ever seen in UK. They have the worst management team that do not handle student progression/ issues/ academic matters well. The staff are rude and irresponsible. They do not care about student social welfare and academic matter. You can tell the staff turnover rate is relatively high. Student are often mistreated by the management team. The facility such as Computers, Book are not sufficient enough to provide for the student. They have only a few computer scatters across the campus in London. If you have studied in UK for long, you will know what i mean 'not only by numbers'. They have only a limited or rather a few good ACCA accountancy tutor in the university. They claimed themself to be the Platinum Provider for ACCA course with high passing rate for these exam. In reality, only a few student pass with flying colours. The rest would be need to retake the whole module (reattending the classes ) , repay for school fees and resit the papers (at your own cost). Which i personally believe thats how they make money and keep student. I would personally recommend for distance learning, there is no necessary to attend the university . The atmosphere in BPP University is nothing comparable to any other University that are listed in Guardian Ranking or The complete university ranking table.

XX
Xiang Xiang
29 Jul 20

my overall experience at this uni is horrible, just to think you are paying £9000 fees at a university for your education yet there is no facilities or support for students. Students needs computers, printers, study rooms, libraries , computer rooms, support from tutors to do their work but there is none of this at all. The staff are very unprofessional and would not recommend anyone to go and study nursing at this university at all. please look for a place elsewhere.

Lucy

I think I would have preferred going into university as I can meet my class mates and lecturers and have a more engaged time. My lecturers have been fantastic despite virtual learning as they have been doing the best they can. The university keeps us updated with announcements and offers support during this difficult time.

3 people found this helpful

Mirza

Masters of Laws (LLM)

The building is not too big, so lack bit in environment.

Adebisi

MSc Healthcare Leadership

It’s definitely a nightmare honestly Yes, I suffered emotionally, mentally and physically. It is definitely not a University to attend any how. Look up all your options and choose wisely. It will prevent you from all the stress and suffering that I went through and the course is not free. As a home student I was given the opportunity to finish the whole course or come out halfway. Believe me, I decided to come out halfway and they still want the full fee of the courses and terms that I did not do. Not the best experience.I will never go back to BPP University to study ever again.

2 people found this helpful

MG
Mohamed Gherbi

Overall experience is Rubbish To anyone reading this review I was hoping it would give you some insight into how my experience. I would say my experience at many times has been far worse than the 1 star given. I would encourage students, to look at other training providers instead. For students booking themselves onto their courses, look out for their terms and conditions if you do book courses with them as they can be quite unfavourable.

1 people found this helpful

jeanlily
14 Jul 21

MSc Psychology [Conversion]

Please do not waste your time or money going here. There are so so many other courses to choose from that are infinitely better. Also, if you're thinking of going here in order to get a visa DON'T! You won't be able to get your graduate visa if you need to resit any modules at all. There are loads of people on the course who have had to go home from the UK and have had no support from BPP.

AS
Anu Shrestha

MSc Accounting and Finance (Advanced Diploma)

Absolute worst university to ever exist. If you are planning to join this Uni, you will be facing following problems. This did not just happened to me, it also happened to my cohorts. As International student, I had mentioned about my visa status before joining the University and I was told there should not be any problem and I was told to get in touch 3 months before my visa ran out. In order to sort the visa, I was trying to get in touch with visa team from the start. I was told to pay upfront as well. As per the suggestion of admin, I tried to contact Uni help through phone, e-mail. I was redirected uncountable times. I even went there in person to get help but e-mail is the only way to contact them. They sent me back saying all these enquiries are dealt through email only( The e-mail takes 1 month plus to get reply). The staff on the university were extremely unhelpful. When I asked for refund, I was told I was already enrolled and cannot get refund because they did not reply in time about my visa problem. I am certain that they did not reply to us to deliberately not give refund. I did not get refund of approx. £10,000 on top of that, I do not have my masters' degree as well. All because of the incompetence of this university, I had to go through mental and financial stress. This amount of money is not a joke and whoever is planning to join this university, I suggest think not twice, five or six times.

5 people found this helpful