Student reviews of BPP University

5 BPP University reviews

• BPP University
Ashley

BPP University

My university experience is going well. The University has provided support to students commencing the LPC and they go far and beyond to make sure their students are comfortable and able to learn.

01 Aug 18

Legal Practice (Solicitors) LLM

Dreadful, if i had know that BPP would not follow their own procedures regarding the LLM solicitors program i would of gone to a different university. I should of been awarded the post graduate diploma in legal practice, not a transcript showing i have a "complete" which will not be taken seriously by employers.

BPP University

Great learning. Teachers are very helpful & understanding. Fun environment. Lot's of support available. Career and professional orientated therefore helps release the prepare for the future.

Law (LPC) Legal Practice Course

Employability is the most important thing when looking at a University - and BPP University is top in that. When I went to interview saying I had a degree from BPP, the Partner interviewing me said he had one too and we instantly clicked - after that selling myself was the easy part.If you want to be taught by practitioners teaching practitioners - rather than researchers who don't care about you - then definitely choose BPP.

BPP University

Professional Accounting BSc (Hons)

This is one of the best places where I enjoyed studying. tutors are very helpful and study material is great.