10 BPP University reviews

• BPP University
Lucy

LLM Legal Practice (Solicitors)

I think I would have preferred going into university as I can meet my class mates and lecturers and have a more engaged time. My lecturers have been fantastic despite virtual learning as they have been doing the best they can. The university keeps us updated with announcements and offers support during this difficult time.

LLM Legal Practice (Solicitors)

Overall experience is Rubbish To anyone reading this review I was hoping it would give you some insight into how my experience. I would say my experience at many times has been far worse than the 1 star given. I would encourage students, to look at other training providers instead. For students booking themselves onto their courses, look out for their terms and conditions if you do book courses with them as they can be quite unfavourable.

Adebisi

MSc Healthcare Leadership

It’s definitely a nightmare honestly Yes, I suffered emotionally, mentally and physically. It is definitely not a University to attend any how. Look up all your options and choose wisely. It will prevent you from all the stress and suffering that I went through and the course is not free. As a home student I was given the opportunity to finish the whole course or come out halfway. Believe me, I decided to come out halfway and they still want the full fee of the courses and terms that I did not do. Not the best experience.I will never go back to BPP University to study ever again.

XX
Xiang Xiang
29 Jul 20

BPP University

Nursing (Adult) [Pre-registration Nursing] BSc (Hons)

my overall experience at this uni is horrible, just to think you are paying £9000 fees at a university for your education yet there is no facilities or support for students. Students needs computers, printers, study rooms, libraries , computer rooms, support from tutors to do their work but there is none of this at all. The staff are very unprofessional and would not recommend anyone to go and study nursing at this university at all. please look for a place elsewhere.

Chloe

MSc Accounting and Finance

Please think twice before you enroll in BPP University. By far, it is the worst university I have ever seen in UK. They have the worst management team that do not handle student progression/ issues/ academic matters well. The staff are rude and irresponsible. They do not care about student social welfare and academic matter. You can tell the staff turnover rate is relatively high. Student are often mistreated by the management team. The facility such as Computers, Book are not sufficient enough to provide for the student. They have only a few computer scatters across the campus in London. If you have studied in UK for long, you will know what i mean 'not only by numbers'. They have only a limited or rather a few good ACCA accountancy tutor in the university. They claimed themself to be the Platinum Provider for ACCA course with high passing rate for these exam. In reality, only a few student pass with flying colours. The rest would be need to retake the whole module (reattending the classes ) , repay for school fees and resit the papers (at your own cost). Which i personally believe thats how they make money and keep student. I would personally recommend for distance learning, there is no necessary to attend the university . The atmosphere in BPP University is nothing comparable to any other University that are listed in Guardian Ranking or The complete university ranking table.

Ashley

BPP University

My university experience is going well. The University has provided support to students commencing the LPC and they go far and beyond to make sure their students are comfortable and able to learn.

01 Aug 18

LLM Legal Practice (Solicitors)

Dreadful, if i had know that BPP would not follow their own procedures regarding the LLM solicitors program i would of gone to a different university. I should of been awarded the post graduate diploma in legal practice, not a transcript showing i have a "complete" which will not be taken seriously by employers.

BPP University

Great learning. Teachers are very helpful & understanding. Fun environment. Lot's of support available. Career and professional orientated therefore helps release the prepare for the future.

Law (LPC) Legal Practice Course

Employability is the most important thing when looking at a University - and BPP University is top in that. When I went to interview saying I had a degree from BPP, the Partner interviewing me said he had one too and we instantly clicked - after that selling myself was the easy part.If you want to be taught by practitioners teaching practitioners - rather than researchers who don't care about you - then definitely choose BPP.

BPP University

Professional Accounting BSc (Hons)

This is one of the best places where I enjoyed studying. tutors are very helpful and study material is great.