Bournemouth University | Student Reviews

958 Bournemouth University reviews

• Bournemouth University

Bournemouth University

Forensic Science BSc (Hons)

1st year was good, some issues with understanding content which were sorted promptly by the relevant lecturers however some feedback I took offence to but was investigated thoroughly.

Simon
23 Aug 20

MA International Political Communication

Appalling. Would shut down the whole university if I could. No better than A level standard. Must lecturers unqualified to teach what they are supposed to. The University offers substantial fee discounts because noone would come here otherwise.

Lily

Bournemouth University

Psychology with Counselling BSc (Hons)

Very good but the strikes have limited term time which is difficult as we stop learning certain topics. Our tutors are helpful and have felt comfortable emailing them when I need extra help or have concerns which is nice as I didn’t think university would be that personal but it’s nice.

Saara

MA Marketing Communications

So far my experience has been very pleasant. I have enjoyed my courses, the surroundings, and the structure of the course very much. I also like the small size of our group, which makes studying much more interactive and everyone seems to learn much more in the small groups.

Jake

Bournemouth University

Sport Management BSc (Hons)

It has been good. There is a good selection of clubs and societies. The uni facilities are good if you make the most of them. I'd tell new students to sign up for everything and make the most of it.

Becca

Bournemouth University

My uni experience has been really good. I would recommend getting the work done as soon as possible so that you have time to make new friends and have the best experience possible without having to worry about your workload. Don't leave it to the last minute!

Olivia

Bournemouth University

Have loved it, the first year was harder than I thought in terms of settling in and finding my place but now it is my favourite place to be and i don't want to leave this year!

Bournemouth University

Accounting and Finance BA (Hons)

Very happy , excited to continue studying into my third year after having a year out in industry for a placement opportunity. A tip would be to make full use of the library and other resources

Arthur

Bournemouth University

Media Production BA (Hons)

It's been great, I have learned so much and have had so much hands on experience with equipment as well as being given opportunities in media. The lecturers have provided so much support and interest.

Simon

Bournemouth University

As a final year student I have seen a fair bit of change to the university and they have taken onboard student opinion. I think the university needs to work on students opinions of lecturers as to why we have preference of certain lecturers.