Bournemouth University | Student Reviews

745 Bournemouth University reviews

• Bournemouth University
Hayley

Bournemouth University

Forensic Investigation BSc (Hons)

Been here for four years, loved every minute of it. Met a wide range of people, gained lots of skills. Learned to be a lot more independant. Don’t be afraid to jump into some different society’s

Tonicha

Bournemouth University

Business Information Technology BSc (Hons)

University has been great, its offered me so many opportunities after uni and ive made many friends along the way. Its really helped me feel more confident in myself and the knowledge i have in my course area.

Alessia

Events Management MSc

It is being a grest experience! Thanks to the many activities that the university organised I had the chance to meet many amazing people and I am very enjoing my life here (trips, travels, multicultural meals..it's super!). And the university is giving me what I need to boost my future career and become a good event manager!

JS
Jessica Savva

Bournemouth University

Biological Sciences BSc (Hons)

It's going well. I enjoyed some of the lectures and work I'm just excited to start my dissertation next year. There are lots of things that Bournemouth University need to work on to improve but I don't thing they are willing to listen about the lecturers and standard of teaching that we are paying £9000 a year for. Instead they are wasting our money building massive tower blocks all over bourmouth

JL
Joe Launchbury

Physiotherapy BSc (Hons)

Very pleasing despite being challenging. Loads of activities and things to do in the town. Nightlife is very good and lectures are fun and intriguing. The uni support network is also very good and has helped me settle in perfectly.

Bhavini

Adult Nursing BSc (Hons)

I haven't a very positive experience at Bournemouth University. I will not be recommending it to anyone. I hope to continue my further education at another university.

Paulina

Bournemouth University

Television Production BA (Hons)

My university experience let me experience a lot of new things and taught me loads, not just from the academic point of view and has been an amazing life lesson

Ferris

Bournemouth University

Studied in NYC, in final year and have my dream job ready for when I graduate and have made friends for life. The group work, range of freshers events, housing environments and family-like classrooms enable a tight-nit community wherein everyone genuinely cares about eachother and wants the best for you.

Annabel

Bournemouth University

Events Management BA (Hons)

I’ve had a great time studying at BU. I like how easy it is to talk to both students and teachers here and the experience is something that I will cherish for the rest of my life.

Destiny

Bournemouth University

My uni experience is good as I learn more than I ever thought I could, but the social life is load and stressful making it hard. I am an international student which makes it even worse to be dropped into such a chaotic environment.