Student reviews of Blackpool and the Fylde College

248 Blackpool and the Fylde College reviews

• Blackpool and the Fylde College

Acting BA (Hons)

It's true that over my time at B&FC, there have been problems with the course. However, from the middle of my second year and now throughout my third, these problems have been eradicated. This is due to changes in staffing and also how effectively the staff listen to the students' concerns. The turnaround in the quality of education and understanding from staff over the last 18 months has been impeccable. Having seen the course go from what can only be described as a difficult, confusing, and stressful to a genuinely positive and worthwhile educational experience, I couldn't be any prouder of what staff and students have achieved in order to turn the course around. As I approach the end of my degree, I can say that I am glad that I chose to study at B&FC.

Kieran

Acting BA (Hons)

Honestly, the first two years weren’t the greatest but us, students, had a lot to say to the members of faculty about it and they listened and improved on everything that we had to say and I’m having the most brilliant third year that I could have asked for. You will be taught by professionals in the field and they all know what they’re talking about and doing. They’ve all had experience in the industry and know what it’s like out there, so they will push you to be the best that you can. I have just finished my final show of third year and I can’t believe the progress that I’ve made since first year, it’s honestly amazing. Blackpool and the Fylde University has gave me a confidence that I’ve never known and made me in to such a stronger performer and I can’t thank them enough for that! The first and second years are always telling us how amazing the course is and how much fun they are having and how much they are learning. I know there is a lot of bad reviews for this university but honestly, ignore them and you’ll have the experience of a life time.

Jennifer

Acting BA (Hons)

The first two years weren’t too good, however third has been an absolutely amazing experience, what a great course it has turned into. The first years will always tell us third years that they’re having the best times and the training is top notch, you’re being taught by people who are actually in the industry not just by people who have heard or hardly know about the profession. The tutors know what they’re talking about, it might be a small uni but it’s one to go to, it gave me confidence that I never thought I’d have and I’ll always thank them for that. What a great uni that it has turned into. Thankyou Blackpool and the fylde college for making me the performer that I am today.

Acting BA (Hons)

This final year has been amazing I feel happy and supported. I will miss the friendly and happy environment. The lessons are structured well. I struggled in 2nd year and was supported by wellbeing and tutors, where it helped me tremendously

08 Aug 18

Acting BA (Hons)

They only care about money , to them your just money , they let people on the course who let's be honest can't act to save there lives and giving them false hope that they could make it in the acting world. It's bloody Blackpool not rada.

Excellent

Blackpool and the Fylde College

Health and Social Care (Top-Up) BA (Hons)

Excellent app excellent and excellent way to keep my good fit and great people with excellent support to help me to track my weight course for my work experience I recommend to the people that

KD
Katie Davies

Blackpool and the Fylde College

Absolutely amazing and would recommend to anyone

TW
Thomas Wilson

Blackpool and the Fylde College

Software Engineering (Game Development) (Top-Up) BSc (Hons)

It was good and I learnt a lot. I’m glad a studied on thIs course and look forward to what my future brings. I loved it at Blackpool and the fylde and I can’t wait to come back next year.

CH
Claire Hyman

Blackpool and the Fylde College

Teaching and Learning Support (Top-Up) BA (Hons)

Good all the staff were brilliant. The work was not to challenging. the extra support i received helped me to achieve a first

Louise

Blackpool and the Fylde College

Human Biosciences (Top up) BSc (Hons)

Great experience, would do again.