Blackburn College | Student Reviews

27 Blackburn College reviews

• Blackburn College

Blackburn College

Mechanical Engineering BEng (Hons)

I've really enjoyed my time at Blackburn College University Centre and although I'm looking forward to completing my course in the next few months I will really miss the place.

Ali

Blackburn College

Mechanical Engineering BEng (Hons)

I have completed level 2, 3, in mechanical and electrical then FdEng Mechanical and now I am finishing my Beng(Hons) Mechanical top-up year, I can proudly say that I spend many fulltime years here at the campus where I would like to mention that I haven't had a single incident where I have to say it is not safe for student or I had to call security or management. everything goes so well which I never even thought of, guys this is my review based on truly mine experience and I truly believe that by telling false statements it could affect the student's future. I would like to give 5 stars to Blackburn College because they give me the opportunity and supported me all the way where I can say I am a qualified Mechanical Engineer. A would like to say big Thankyou to Blackburn College management and staff.

Blackburn College

Very poor. Lecturers more interested in their social lives than teaching the degree. Some lecturers are learning themselves. They probably only been hired because friends with the management's team. The university centre will hire anyone who is unqualified. You probably don't even need a degree to teach on many of their degrees they are like college qualifications. Very poor and lecturers don't know how to speak to students. Rude and self centred. I do not recommend this university. Find a better university. Place needs shutting down.

S1
Student 12

Blackburn College

Wellbeing and Social Care Practices (Top-Up) BA (Hons)

Worst university. Staff are rude and often interested in themselves. They do not are of students failed. University library times are to short. Lecturers with bad attitude and more interested in gossiping. The level of teaching is very worrying at the university they never teach to further your grades but talk about other things which are not relevant to the work. Lessons often cut short so that they can go have a tea break. Staff off sick. lecturers have favourites. Biased markers. Many students leave due to poor teaching and staff are often late to lessons. They will take on anyone so that they the university is still running. Too may issues at this university. Overall the university environment is very toxic and standards of teaching are very poor. They cheat students into getting money off them. Do not study at a university that has poor teaching. Joke of a university.

Sahida

Blackburn College

It has been a wonderful journey and hopefully I can continue and progress further for post-graduate study. The college is a good location and convenient for me as a parent.

Not

Not bad not sure

Wellbeing and Social Care Practices FdA

DO NOT APPROVE Poor. Staff are bullies and nasty. Rude and nasty lectureres. Many staff are not qualified. We all know they get their jobs from being palls with the management. Awful lectureres who shouldn't teach at the college.

Blackburn College

Wellbeing and Social Care Practices (Top-Up) BA (Hons)

DO NOT APPROVE Overall poor. Lecturers are bullies and rude to students. They are unhelpful and rude. Lecturers have favourites. When you ask questions about the coursework they ignore you. No help is provided.

Blackburn College

Poor. Not a very safe place to study. The university centre is not safe too many gangs. People often shouting. Poor. Overall very poor. Staff are often confrontational and rude.

30 Aug 18

Blackburn College

Overall very poor. Disrespectful lecturers. They are insulting and bad mannered and put students down alot especially in coursework. Disgraceful. How you get good reviews. Very poor. The management team at the university should be ashamed of themselves.