Bishop Grosseteste University

• Bishop Grosseteste University
JM
Julie Murray
26 Jul 18

I have really enjoyed studying at BGU. I’ve met some brilliant people who will remain friends in the future. I’ve felt supported throughout the course and wouldn’t hesitate to recommend BGU to others. It’s a fantastic uni!

Lee-John

Primary Education with QTS (3 Years) BA (Hons)

There have been parts that I found more stimulating than others

KS
Katie Smith
27 Jul 18

I have loved studying as a mature student and my course has been fantastic. The tutors were so supportive and inspiring. BGU is the best! I have learned so much and it has been so relevant to my work as a teaching assistant. I have gained so much on a personal level too. I have enjoyed my course so much that I am returning in the autumn to do an MA. I can't wait!

MR
Miss Ruth Gedge

Very difficult. I have experienced unsupportive lecturers and little support with finding placements. I wrote a complaint but it was not upheld.

Roberta

Psychology and Education Studies BA (Hons)

Made some friends for life, but it has been quite stressful

Thomasina

Education Studies and English BA (Hons)

Pretty good, a nice uni with lots of support

Alisha

Stressful

AH
Amelia-Rose Hughes

I have found university to be quite stressful as I work full time. I am not happy that my foundation degree certificate still has not been sent to me after I have told the university they had sent it to the wrong address before Christmas. This is not helpful as to start my teacher training course I need to provide certificates.

AW
Adam williams

Business BA (Hons)

Overall university is good to go and great learning experience.