University Centre Bishop Burton | Student Reviews

• University Centre Bishop Burton
Sally
26 Aug 20

Floristry Design FdA

I absolutely love the place and all it stands for. If I had my way, I would never leave! As a mature student, returning to education after an office based career, it has changed my life very much for the better. I have more confidence in myself and my own abilities than I have ever had. The course was not easy and I have never worked so hard on so many things at once, but all the hard work leads to huge satisfaction upon completion of it. A degree course is not for the faint hearted - you get out what you put in! I have nothing to compare Bishop Burton College with, I just know that I loved it and can’t wait to start my third year.

Jayne

University Centre Bishop Burton

Equine Therapy and Rehabilitation BSc (Hons)

I absolutely loved it. As a mature student returning to education, I found settling back into acaedemic work challenging but I was supported so much by all my tutors that helped.

Matt

University Centre Bishop Burton

An excellent experience of college based university. The staff from the start have been very supportive and helped in meeting my academic potential. The opportunities across the college have allowed me to take on theory and apply in work based settings. The knowledge and skills of the staff are exceptional.

Greta

University Centre Bishop Burton

Equine Therapy and Rehabilitation BSc (Hons)

My experience so far Has been great. I enjoyed both lecturers and practicals. Facilities are great and personal is great! Practicals are very interesting and homework is fair

Robyn

University Centre Bishop Burton

Wildlife and Conservation Management (Top Up) BSc (Hons)

I have thoroughly enjoyed my time in regards to both study and student life. I would recommend Bishop Burton to other future students as they would be supported and encouraged throughout their studies.

Shay

University Centre Bishop Burton

Applied Animal Behaviour and Training BSc (Hons)

Amazing. I began as a mature student with little confidence but it changed my life. I was very sad to leave at the end of my five years. This is a place that will remain in my heart forever.

V
Vikki

University Centre Bishop Burton

Floristry Design (Top Up) BA (Hons)

I have loved my time at Bishop burton, it's been fun and creative in an amazing place to learn, I have had to the opportunity to enter Harrogate flower show, create some amazing flower designs and meet some friends I will keep in contact with for ever, as an older student I was apprehensive about going back into education but it's been amazing, I have a degree and working towards my BA which I never thought I would achieve.

Casey

Animal Management and Behaviour FdSc

I have throughly enjoyed the time i spent at bishop burton and believe that although there are a few things i would like to improve i wouldn't have chosen another university to study at

Amber

University Centre Bishop Burton

Animal Behaviour and Welfare (Top Up) BSc (Hons)

the tutors are very experienced and knowledgeable so can help you a lot. the course is great for committed students and it provides you with a lot of opportunities to learn about your interests.

Lacey

Animal Management and Behaviour FdSc

I am very pleased to be studying at Bishop Burton as it is a very relaxed environment and a comfortable place to learn. As my course if fully assignment based, it has helped a lot in not having stress and anxiety over exams. The animal unit is fantastic and we as students are lucky to get to work with and learn about a large range of species.