University Centre Bishop Burton | Student Reviews

13 University Centre Bishop Burton reviews

• University Centre Bishop Burton
Greta

University Centre Bishop Burton

Equine Therapy and Rehabilitation BSc (Hons)

My experience so far Has been great. I enjoyed both lecturers and practicals. Facilities are great and personal is great! Practicals are very interesting and homework is fair

Robyn

University Centre Bishop Burton

Wildlife and Conservation Management (Top Up) BSc (Hons)

I have thoroughly enjoyed my time in regards to both study and student life. I would recommend Bishop Burton to other future students as they would be supported and encouraged throughout their studies.

Shay

University Centre Bishop Burton

Applied Animal Behaviour and Training BSc (Hons)

Amazing. I began as a mature student with little confidence but it changed my life. I was very sad to leave at the end of my five years. This is a place that will remain in my heart forever.

V
Vikki

University Centre Bishop Burton

Floristry Design (Top Up) BA (Hons)

I have loved my time at Bishop burton, it's been fun and creative in an amazing place to learn, I have had to the opportunity to enter Harrogate flower show, create some amazing flower designs and meet some friends I will keep in contact with for ever, as an older student I was apprehensive about going back into education but it's been amazing, I have a degree and working towards my BA which I never thought I would achieve.

Casey

Animal Management and Behaviour FdSc

I have throughly enjoyed the time i spent at bishop burton and believe that although there are a few things i would like to improve i wouldn't have chosen another university to study at

Amber

University Centre Bishop Burton

Animal Behaviour and Welfare (Top Up) BSc (Hons)

the tutors are very experienced and knowledgeable so can help you a lot. the course is great for committed students and it provides you with a lot of opportunities to learn about your interests.

Lacey

Animal Management and Behaviour FdSc

I am very pleased to be studying at Bishop Burton as it is a very relaxed environment and a comfortable place to learn. As my course if fully assignment based, it has helped a lot in not having stress and anxiety over exams. The animal unit is fantastic and we as students are lucky to get to work with and learn about a large range of species.

Hannah

University Centre Bishop Burton

Equine Therapy and Rehabilitation BSc (Hons)

I’ve loved it, socially it has been awesome with a great group of friends around me through living in. Academically I’ve found myself constantly improving and being challenged by the assignments and exams set but also learning more than I ever expected too and I feel set up to go out into the big wide world of work with enough experience

Eleaner

Animal Management and Behaviour FdSc

Overall my experienced with the university has been good. There will always be a part of any university that you don’t like for example the accommodation buildings have to be emptied twice a year which means that within 9 months you will ave to move out 3 times. However the head of my course and other lecturers within my course have been amazing. They are always pushing you to be the best and inspire future generations. I’m very proud to have been a student at Bishop Burton and think anybody looking to go into Animal welfare, training, behaviour or conservation should definitely consider a place at bishop Burton.

Business Management for the Equine Industry (Hons) BSc

For college, Bishop Burton was pretty good For university I was counting down the days till I could get the hell out of there, really wouldn't recommend it whatsoever unless you know you'll never have any problems with anything, pretty much just bad as a university, surprised they were even allowed to be one