Royal Birmingham Conservatoire

7 Royal Birmingham Conservatoire reviews

• Royal Birmingham Conservatoire
Matthew

BMus (Hons) Performance BMus (Hons)

Overall, i have loved every minute of university. From making new friends and engrossing myself in Birmingham's wide range of cultures, to working hard to ensure i get the best possoble results when it comes round to exams. I wasn't sure if university was going to be for me when i first arrived but I have loved every minute and look forward to the challenges that lie ahead of me in the coming months and years.

1 people found this helpful

Jazz BMus (Hons)

The teachers are great and are always supportive. The atmosphere in college is amazing. Everyone knows eachother so it feels like home. Only thing that lets it down is the facilities.

Ginevra

Instrumental Performance PgDip

Being at the Royal Birmingham Conservatoire for my Master and PSP studies has been a great plesure and opportunity. All the courses and classes I attended were eyes-(or better ears)opener experiences, that really inspired my curiosity and shaped me in a better-rounded and versed musician.

Isaac

Jazz BMus BMus (Hons)

Very very intense work but the best experience ever!!! I am having so much fun and meeting so many interesting and driven people. It is a true pleasure to be here

James

Jazz BMus BMus (Hons)

The facilities and many of the teachers are to a very high standard but the overall organisation of the course is often messy and it is hard to find support.

Kiara

Acting BA BA (Hons)

Loved it! It’s been the best time of my life: the course exceeded my expectations and I learn a lot everyday, I’ve made so many new friends from a variety of backgrounds and I love living in Birmingham.

Hannah

BMus (Hons) Performance BMus (Hons)

I really enjoy my university life. The facilities of Royal Birmingham Conservatoire make me feel incredibly privileged and the staff are very welcoming. I love the community feel and have made life long friends!