Student reviews of Barking and Dagenham College

17 Barking and Dagenham College reviews

• Barking and Dagenham College
Callum

Barking and Dagenham College

BTEC Higher National Certificate in Construction and the Built Environment Level 4

This college has enabled me to widen my construction knowledge and to eventually find a full time job in the industry. Without this college I would still be looking for a full time job as I wouldn’t of known any future employers.

Jeremy

Barking and Dagenham College

I've been here for 2 years and what I learnt here is that the experience and knowledge that we receive is great. Also we get to have work experience with companies through College.

Joe

Barking and Dagenham College

A very good learning environment especially this year with the new tutor/lecturer. The college has a wide range of facilities available for students and offers support when needed and allows for independent study rather than being talked at for long durations.

Danielle

Barking and Dagenham College

It’s been sufficient. A lot to improve on in regards to teaching. We need more lexturers and lessons. I have paid for a course to complete without being taught.

Peter

Barking and Dagenham College

Mixed.. too many tutors come and go. Very hard to get stuck into work with lots of changes. We are currently in porta cabins which don't help. My current tutor tries his best and always makes time for me.

EG
Ellie Greenhill

Photography FdA FdA

My experience so far at the college has been very enjoyable and worthwhile. It has been very beneficial with the trips and professional talks, all staff their are welcoming and helpful. I would recommend the college to others.

Olivia

Photography FdA FdA

I have loved every minute on this course and at the college. The college go above and beyond to help me even when my ideas are very crazy! Everyone is very supportive and helpful.

Leon

Photography FdA FdA

Tediously dissapointing, i am just looking to graduate to be over with the course. There have been a few highlights that are memorable. I would advise students to demand more out of faculty to meet your needs as i believe they dont respect the course, that then relates to your learning. And to always challenge them in groups so your voice is heard. More voices the better!

Baylea

Photography FdA FdA

Amazing. I’ve loved every second. The tutors are amazing, and are always there if you need them. The facilities that are available to you are very pleasant. The atmosphere in class is incredibly wonderful. Everyone just joins together to work on everything and anything.

Kimberley

Photography FdA FdA

My overall experience is that I have had the right people to help me. I have the confidence that I can get thought this year with the right help and support.