2,494 Bangor University reviews

• Bangor University
Henri

Bangor University

I'm an exchange student and have now spent over a month here. There has been no issues and everything has worked well as they suppose to. I like the environment of the university and the possibilities they offer for example the sport clubs and societies

Dan

Music BA (Hons)

Awesome, made great relationships and am learning a lot for the career I want in future. The area is lovely and the community among students is generally incredibly welcoming.

Holly

Bangor University

Absolutely amazing! Bangor is a wonderful place to study, a fantastic university. The surrounding area is also a beautiful place to live and study, so the perfect combination for the university experience.

Fran

Bangor University

Marine Biology BSc (Hons)

I am really enjoying uni so far learning lots of new and interesting things and having a good time in the societies. All the people are lovely and welcoming. Any help that is needed or asked for is easily obtained and very sincere.

Khulud

International Criminal Law and International Human Rights Law LLM

It is interesting, hectic, a lot of reading and study material but i get to learn so much this in regard to the studying part. For all aspects i am happy that i chose bangor

Education Studies (Full-time) MA

I am happy that i chose this uni because its worth studying here and get education that enable you to compete the world i never thought that wales cab give better education than rest of linked places

Thomas

Bangor University

Children's Nursing BN (Hons)

It’s tough in nursing but it’s good!! Stressful but good!! You need a lot of patience’s when it comes to some of the disorganising sometimes but when they are it’s good

Ewan

Bangor University

My overall uni experience has been great as I have met new friends and I am really enjoying my course. Also the fact that I have to independently support myself and there is no one to guide me is a fresh challenge for me.

GP
Georgia Purcell

Bangor University

The university has exceeded my expectations. I never expected to feel so at home in a place I had never been to before. The societies and clubs on offer furthered my experience. The university goes out of their way to ensure that all students get the most out of their time, and prepares us for life after university.

Stephanie

Zoology with Animal Behaviour MZool

Intimidation from a few students and a few lectures. Not organised way of teaching. Most Lectures fail to keep noisy and disrespectful students under control. Not enough time in lectures. Tutorials are rushed. Not the most friendly and supportive environment.