1,142 Aston University, Birmingham reviews

• Aston University, Birmingham
Kaitlin

Aston University, Birmingham

Biomedical Engineering MEng (Hons)

The lecturers are very friendly and so are all of the other students. You get a hands on experience and you learn the theory. . .

Zayn

Aston University, Birmingham

Business Computing and IT BSc (Hons)

Overall it’s been very good It’s a shame that I’ve not been able to go onto campus but hopefully next year I will be able to get the experience of actually going to university

Maggie

Aston University, Birmingham

Applied Chemistry BSc (Hons)

Good experience as can be with Covid. Laboratory sessions felt normal and calm. Was nice to attend the campus a couple of times a week to feel a sense of education beyond a computer screen. Lectures online were delivered well and interactive. The use of interactive polls and chats were useful. Found that it was more time efficient being online than travelling the journey to uni everyday.

Jasmin

Aston University, Birmingham

Computer Science BSc (Hons)

Great university, lots of support available whether it is personal reasons or learning related e.g. Maths support. But challenging if you do not spend additional hours into studying and rely on what has been taught during lecture hours.

Mohammed

Aston University, Birmingham

This year has been a challenge for everyone and not ideal for this specific course but the university has adapted as best as they can to accommodate for the extra regulations in regards to the pandemic

Erica

Pharmacy MPharm (Hons)

I feel like I’ve had a good experience so far, we’ve been supported a lot (mentally and with our education). Although it can get a bit boring due to the fact that everything is online, I know that I have been kept up to date with everything going on with my course and with uni in general. I have met so many amazing people through uni as well (events, my course and my accommodations)

Nisa

Pharmacy MPharm (Hons)

The online teaching has been great in terms of covering content and time management. Replies to our doubts and queries take time which is a drawback. Mental health and wellbeing support, especially needed during Covid, is provided on a regular basis if needed, which is great.

Sara

Aston University, Birmingham

Very resourceful, helpful, friendly lecturers. Loving my university experience so far! Not i ok not do we get full academic support but lecturers also go above and beyond in developing our interest in the field. When I started the course I was significantly interested in it however after starting I have become 10 times more passionate about the career ahead of me only because of the enthusiasm the lecturers bring to their lectures and other sessions. Academically us optometry students get great support. If we do not understand anything we can always approach the lecturers outside lessons and the replies are really quick and helpful! I’m really enjoy studying optometry at Aston University

U
Umahd

Optometry BSc (Hons)

Overall this university provide help and assistance whenever needed and always shows the student such effort in helping and understanding the content with the staff always being on time and always prepared

Márcia

Aston University, Birmingham

Chemical Engineering BEng (Hons)

Overall my experience at Aston university has been generally positive, it has great prospects and good facilities as well as great support mechanism for all students however they could improve their teaching delivery.