Arts University Bournemouth | Student Reviews

635 Arts University Bournemouth reviews

• Arts University Bournemouth
Ella

Arts University Bournemouth

my Overall university experience has been good. I think this is mostly down to the friends i have made and how close i am with my flat as i'm sure if i didn't have that I would find it must more difficult. Although the course is very hard I am really enjoying it and find it very interesting . the Uni environment is very good and I like spending most of my time.

Modelmaking BA (Hons)

Very positive. First year halls were a little disappointing considering the rent we were being charged, but in terms of the uni; very good in every aspect. I imagine I would feel that paying the amount we are for the course is a bit much if we weren't getting the amount of contact hours that we are.

Alex

Arts University Bournemouth

Film Production BA (Hons)

Unreal. I knew I would love it but every day I am blown away and still pinch myself that I am lucky enough to study in such an amazing institution. The skills I have learned in my first term have allowed me to progress to working in the industry already. Therefore I am so excited to see where I end up in 2 and a half years time when I graduate.

Harriet

Acting BA (Hons)

I have learnt a lot about myself mostly. I've been quite unfortunate but fortunate at the same time, I've grown up and noticed the real friends from the situational and the false. However, I have definitely made friends for life that I will always greet warmly when I see them. I've developed life skills for budgeting- I mean I'm not great but I'm learning. I have also learnt a lot of tools for my career and I'm just ready now to get out into the industry.

Arts University Bournemouth

Make-Up for Media and Performance BA (Hons)

I am in my 3rd year and loving it. Really appreciate all my lectures. I have great friends. Bournemouth is a beautiful town. Lots to do and places to see. I will miss it next year.

Stanislava

Photography BA (Hons)

Coming to this university was the best decision of my life. I'm in third year now and I'm extremely sad I have to leave in a few months. I met some amazing people, I learnt so many new things, and i keep learning everyday. It is quite emotional looking back and thinking about all the great memories I have at this place and how lucky i am that i got the opportunity to come to this exact university. I'm grateful i came to this place and this course specifically because it was unforgettable. I wouldn't change a thing about it - the university is amazing, the facilities and tutors everything is made in a way that it is best for the students and everyone makes sure you make the most of your time here!

Lauren

Arts University Bournemouth

Costume and Performance Design BA (Hons)

Well, I haven't been here for too long- but coming from RISD in the US, I am honestly so impressed and excited to continue my studies at AUB. Everything has been so nice from the security guard upon my entrance, the workspaces, and the students. Thank you!

Graphic Design BA (Hons)

My university experience has been intense and stressful but it has also been very fun and it has been great to experience so many different things with my course. The course has helped me open up my horizons more for my portfolio and helped me with different career opportunities.

Isabel

Arts University Bournemouth

Creative Events Management BA (Hons)

I've enjoyed my time at university but I've come to a point where I'm mostly excited to graduate and finally be able to apply all my learnings in my future career.

Callum

Photography BA (Hons)

Good. Personal help when i needed it Good accommodation amazing friends made good feedback supportive course made the most of clubs and societies made the most of location