805 Arts University Bournemouth reviews

• Arts University Bournemouth
Abbie

Graphic Design BA (Hons)

It's been very fun meeting lots of new people and learning new things, it's also been good to have independence and freedom living away from home and learning what it's like to be an adult

Jaz

Arts University Bournemouth

Visual Communication BA (Hons)

Its a nice size university where you feel apart of the community. The staff and students are welcoming and there are many opportunities to engage in different sports, workshops and experiences

Julia

Arts University Bournemouth

Interior Architecture and Design BA (Hons)

It is tough, you have to learn everything through your own research. Tutors just set you a list of things which they would like to see on the submission, giving lectures about research, reading and clues on how to be efficient and how to manage your time is a bit useless for me. They love bubble diagrams and graphs, they pay more attention to the aesthetic way of presentation on paper than real architectural / interior design knowledge, which is very sad.

George

Graphic Design BA (Hons)

Majority of projects haven't been very interesting. But other that it's been fun. The projects seem to get better each time but the css and html project is a right ball ache.

Eleni

Photography BA (Hons)

brilliant. feel very settled. theres always lots going on socially and academically, everyone was really welcoming and i've learnt how to manage my time to get everything done.

Mary

Textiles BA (Hons)

So far it has been very exciting, having made some great friends. I like where I am living and I also like my course. It is all very different to A level but I have welcomed the change & am finding this new part of life very enjoyable

Haley

Textiles BA (Hons)

I love it! I think AUB has a really good community. Everyone is genuinely passionate in their courses... it's really nice to be surrounded by so many creative people

V
Valentino

Graphic Design BA (Hons)

When we have work to do it's great. Though sometimes the course can be slow as everyone has to be brought to the same level. Communication between lecturers and students could be improved as well as more active support with our work. Sometimes our hands are held tightly and other times we're expected to already know what we're meant to do.

Lauren

Arts University Bournemouth

Interior Architecture and Design BA (Hons)

My overall uni experience so far has been amazing. I am loving the social life, accommodation, friends and uni course. I'm learning so many new things and enjoying everyday. Definitely one of the best decisions that I have made coming to Bournemouth!

Jasmine

Photography BA (Hons)

It is what I expected and more. I cannot describe how much I love the whole experience, making new friends, going out, doing a course that I love. It has made me the happiest I have been in years. I couldnt recommend it enough.