Arts University Bournemouth | Student Reviews

635 Arts University Bournemouth reviews

• Arts University Bournemouth
Katie

UAL Foundation Diploma in Art and Design

So far I have enjoyed my experience. It's been different to how I thought it would be but not in a bad way. I know I made the right choice of university for me. It's small but still has the connections into the industry. There is also a really nice community within the university.

Miranda

Arts University Bournemouth

Animation Production BA (Hons)

It’s fun but challenging. Be sure to manage time properly and ask for help and advice when you need it. Over all it is very enjoyable and worthwhile :) :) :) :)

Samuel

Arts University Bournemouth

Commercial Photography BA (Hons)

Amazing couldn't ask for more. Well worth the hard work and effort it took to make it into the course I am on. AUB offers lots of support for times of need. I have learnt a lot about my subject area. The facilities are incredible.

Rosie

Arts University Bournemouth

Film Production BA (Hons)

Its been amazing, i am really enjoying my course and getting to know people from all over the world. If i could say anything to future students of the course its just throw yourself into anything and everything

Ewelina

Acting BA (Hons)

I enjoy my course. I feel like I already became much better actress and I'm still in my second year. I'm also foreign student and I noticed that my English progress . I find tutors and stuff lovely and very supportive. It's a great course .

Elodie

Textiles BA (Hons)

loved it, met so many people and learned so so much. throw yourself into everything you can, and take every opportunity given to you ,its such a great experience

Rebecca

Arts University Bournemouth

I love my university, I have learnt so many skills since last year and I thoroughly enjoy every part of the course! The tutors are incredible and offer such a breadth of knowledge which informs your practice greatly! I would highly recommend Fine Art BA at AUB!

Graphic Design BA (Hons)

to read a lot about the history of design and to be aware of the things hapening around them because everything could influence the way we design. To love what they do

Emma

Arts University Bournemouth

Visual Communication BA (Hons)

It's been stressful, but the uni has been understanding. I've had difficulty within my own personal life seperate from uni and student services have helped me through. I'm in my final year and glad I stuck it out and I'm glad I came to this uni.

Reina

Arts University Bournemouth

Costume and Performance Design BA (Hons)

I have very much enjoyed my time so far at university and I feel like I have the support by the staff there that I will achieve. I feel it is a positive step forward to my dream career as a set designer. I feel more independent and am constantly encouraged to learn about the world around me and how to implement my own self into a new society