Arts University Bournemouth | Student Reviews

635 Arts University Bournemouth reviews

• Arts University Bournemouth
Laurs

MA Animation Production

very good, made friends, have a position in AUBSU. The teachers are nice and the course is cool af. I can interact with the animation BA which is awesome. I have no complaints.

Megan

Textiles BA (Hons)

Not as enjoyable as everyone makes out. I get very exhausted. Can be stressful managing bills etc.. and expenses for uni. Other than that its ok. .............

Annabel

Textiles BA (Hons)

I love life at university, being so fiercely independent it feels like Its me and my laptop vs the world. It is a bridge that I desperately needed from school to university, I have made so many friends and connections thanks to this further education and learnt a lot.

Milly

Arts University Bournemouth

Costume and Performance Design BA (Hons)

I am loving university so far both in my social life and course. Bournemouth is a great place to live and the universities facilities are so good. The work load is manageable alongside maintaining a good social life.

alice

Arts University Bournemouth

halls are welcoming, clean and modern, my course is organised, the tutors are helpful. friendly students and nice facilities could have more canteen space.

Courteney

Arts University Bournemouth

I love Arts University Bournemouth. The atmosphere is always pleasant and there is always something going on. The tutors are good at what they do and have helped me grow as a person.

Caitlin

Photography BA (Hons)

So far my University experience has been great the ability to use all the equipment and facilities provided has helped me and my practice to advance from what it used to be before coming here, I've learned a lot more about the science of photography and the way that its self can help you advance further in the world of photography

Olivia

Graphic Design BA (Hons)

has been great, everyone has been so welcoming and ive settled in really well. I've made so many new friends and am loving my course!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

harriet

Graphic Design BA (Hons)

good i have meet some really lovely people, who are my friends and my lectures and teachers. I like living away from home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jade

Arts University Bournemouth

do enjoy the course, great facilities for my subject. interesting talks from visiting tutors and artists. opportunities to partake in interesting events, however not the most supporting tutors.